2016-2017 NBA Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back a couple pages, I've seen Jarrett Allen once in person, saw him play ISU Tuesday night and a few other times on TV, and yes, he's raw as s***. You can tell he has talent but if you want a guy that creates at all in the low post, I've never seen that out of him when I have watched.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 10, 2017 -> 02:43 PM)
https://twitter.com/andrewmarchand/status/830150963226873856

@andrewmarchand

Michael Kay just reported Charles Oakley is banned for life from the Garden.

Chicago Bulls: "No one could be a larger dumpster fire than us!"

New York Knicks: "Hold my beer."

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 11, 2017 -> 06:22 AM)
Draymond Green might've finally clinched the DPOY (should've won in '15) with his performance last night. Gotta go back to game 3 of the '98 finals when Pippen ethered Utah for a comparable defensive performance by a non-center.

thank god upper management put thibs in his place and took marquis teague instead

What has Gar Forman ever done even before coming to the Bulls that would make someone think he would be a really great GM?

He must really ass kiss the people with power who love to be ass kissed. I have worked with a few of those over the years,

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 11, 2017 -> 08:58 AM)
What has Gar Forman ever done even before coming to the Bulls that would make someone think he would be a really great GM?

He must really ass kiss the people with power who love to be ass kissed. I have worked with a few of those over the years,

Exactly. Hes a poster child for that guy at work that is high ranking and nobody knows why

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Feb 11, 2017 -> 09:29 PM)
Pretty crazy OKC v. GSW game going on. A blow out that's getting emotional. Don't see much love between Durant and Westbrook.

Kevin Durant is a b****. Yes, he's the second best player on earth but he's a b****. And his mom is really getting on my nerves. But I won't talk about another man's mother. Poor Russell, though. What the hell is he supposed to do? 47, 11 and 8 and you still get blown out? yeah, the turnovers are bad. But when you're a PG with a usage rate of over 40% you're gonna turn the ball over.

Edited by Jordan4life