President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you despise religion but bear with me.

I'm not trolling. My brain just can be weird.

Is Trump the antichrist we read about in the Bible. Is he the one to end the world? Look, he singlehandedly is trying to punish the poor with Trumpcare. He is ready to bomb North Korea, the only person seemingly who wants to do so.

Is he the predicted antichrist to bring about the end of the world?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 13, 2017 -> 11:16 PM)

Is Trump the antichrist we read about in the Bible. Is he the one to end the world? Look, he singlehandedly is trying to punish the poor with Trumpcare. He is ready to bomb North Korea, the only person seemingly who wants to do so.

Nope

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 13, 2017 -> 11:16 PM)

I’m not sure how anyone could read this statement and not confirm in their minds that Greg is a troll. And if somehow he’s not, my god is this world doomed if there are others like him. Sane/intelligent human beings simply don’t think this way.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Oct 14, 2017 -> 09:11 AM)
I’m not sure how anyone could read this statement and not confirm in their minds that Greg is a troll. And if somehow he’s not, my god is this world doomed if there are others like him. Sane/intelligent human beings simply don’t think this way.

You have made this claim many times. Duly noted, no need to repeat any more

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Oct 14, 2017 -> 02:11 PM)

Why can't you just answer the question. I told you my brain could work differently but had a take.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 15, 2017 -> 10:23 AM)
Struggling to find a comment from Trump about all the deaths and destruction from the California wildfires. What has he said so far?

“I lost California. Terrible place. Sad!”

Feel free to pile on greg, but at least I'm honest. I kind of like the fact Trump is standing up for "Merry Christmas." Now I do think there was no reason to say it this early. I mean typical motormouth Trump as it's not even Halloween or Thanksgiving yet, but yes I hate parts of the PC culture. Now I do recognize there are other religions and I applaud and also wish them well on their celebration days, though Hanukkah doesn't receive much mainstream publicity so sometimes it's here without me realizing it. My bad I know.

I also laughed at SNL ripping Trump for his Merry Christmas proclamation saying they didn't see it as much of a problem as many people who are not Christian do wish Christians a Merry Christmas oftentimes.

My point is, though the timing was weird, I do like the fact Trump said there would be a verbal assault on those organizations who prevent employees from saying Merry Christmas. Like I said, flame away on Greg. I've been blasted to my face before for my position on this. I am not intolerant of other religions. Far from it. I love all religions that do not endorse violence or satanic ritual, etc.

Edited by greg775