Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

I hope it is just taking him time to get his strength back after injury, but Hansen's fastball velocity has been about 3-4 mph down from where he was last year. Everything I have seen says he's sitting at 92-93 and topping out at 95 this year. This was after sitting 95-96 and topping out at 99 last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

I hope it is just taking him time to get his strength back after injury, but Hansen's fastball velocity has been about 3-4 mph down from where he was last year. Everything I have seen says he's sitting at 92-93 and topping out at 95 this year. This was after sitting 95-96 and topping out at 99 last year. 

I wouldn't be too worried.  This is basically his spring training.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hansen went 3 innings, 65 ineffective pitches and is done. Wonder if it was due to injury or not pitching well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Hansen went 3 innings, 65 ineffective pitches and is done. Wonder if it was due to injury or not pitching well?

If you go to Soxtalk.com futuresox tweets are on the front page now: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's hope it's nothing serious, as the fact he finished the inning is better than a situation like Dunning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it's due to schedule with the ASG, but Fulmer pitched an inning in relief 

Edited by fathom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tyler Danish has been decent out of the pen for AAA

Carson Fulmer came out of the pen tonight. 1 IP, 0 H, 0 BB, 1 K

Edited by BigHurt3515

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Dash win in Xtra.  I really like that team.

Tyler Johnson is intriguing.  Are they developing him as a multi-inning reliever?  I've watched him a few times on MiLB-TV.  Stuff looks filthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GenericUserName said:

Zangari with 2 HRs again. That's 6 in 13 games and he is still at an age appropriate level even with all the time missed. 

Another one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Bush is 2-2 with an RBI in his 2nd game. He apparently made good contact every AB last night

I like his swing, seems to generate good bat speed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, fathom said:

I like his swing, seems to generate good bat speed

He is practically no load which is interesting but he has great bat speed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Tyler Danish has been decent out of the pen for AAA

Carson Fulmer came out of the pen tonight. 1 IP, 0 H, 0 BB, 1 K

Obviously small sample size but zero doubt Fulmer can be super successful as a set up man, hopefully see Danish in Sept. too

1 hour ago, GenericUserName said:

Zangari with 2 HRs again. That's 6 in 13 games and he is still at an age appropriate level even with all the time missed. 

Gotta get him up to KAN, special pop

1 hour ago, Timmy U said:

Tyler Johnson is intriguing.  Are they developing him as a multi-inning reliever?  I've watched him a few times on MiLB-TV.  Stuff looks filthy.

Should be a late innings option down the road (late '19-20), kid is super filthy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Justin Yurchak flirting with .260, good to see after a slow start but still needs the power numbers
Repeat candidate for KAN in '19?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fathom said:

Another one

3 HR night is really impressive. Wonder who the last Sox MiLB player was to do that ? Of his 13 hits 7 are HR and 1 triple for a really nice .735 SLG . Keeo it up big fella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GenericUserName said:

Zangari with 2 HRs again. That's 6 in 13 games and he is still at an age appropriate level even with all the time missed. 

Supposedly just missed two the other night as well. Would've been a ridiculous stretch.

Basabe 5 game hitting streak and adjusting well to AA pitching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×