4/18 12:10 pm - White Sox v. Tigers (Nova v. Ross)

TheTruth05

• bmags pinned this topic
9 minutes ago, joejoedairy said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to put Cordell in Center and Leury in Right? Or is Cordell not great in Center either?

I’d leave Leury in CF for now.  His value increases substantially if he can play a passable CF.  The bigger question mark with Cordell is the bat.  If he proves he can handle major league, we can start giving him some CF time.

9 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’d leave Leury in CF for now.  His value increases substantially if he can play a passable CF.  The bigger question mark with Cordell is the bat.  If he proves he can handle major league, we can start giving him some CF time.

I think he's already proven his only ability in center is to be a body

13 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

I might be heading in this direction soon! Fingers crossed.

I hope it works out for you!  

I’ll tell you what though, I was conflicted about working from home initially but almost immediately learned to love it.  Like I’m way more efficient than I’ve ever been (so much wasted time when you’re in an actual office) while also having way more free time from the lack of a commute and a ton of flexibility during the day.  Unfortunately, as part of my move to Nashville I will no longer enjoy this benefit, but it’s been a worthwhile two years.  I can’t recommend it enough!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mqr said:

I think he's already proven his only ability in center is to be a body

I’d give him more reps out there before I officially make that declaration.  It’s not like he lacks the tools to be decent out there, whether the instincts ever come is an entirely different matter.  Only time will tell though.

As he should. This tells me, with the way Leury is hitting, Engel isn't going to see much playing time, except for late inning defensive replacements and pinch running. Which honestly should be his role on any team.

See what Cordell can do. Looking forward to this.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic