Jump to content
caulfield12

COVID-19/Coronavirus thread

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

But it’s rape.  There is hardly ever evidence.  There’s just testimony.  And I understand what you’re saying, I do.  It doesn’t pass muster.  
 

But then you watch all those videos of Joe basically molesting children and women.  Nobody can watch that and think that’s okay.  Nobody.  You can’t discard that.  And then his spin doctors just say “oh he’s touchy and affectionate”.   Yea, well not with men.  He’s not nuzzling and sniffing a man’s neck ever. He’s not groping a man’s waist and breast.  He’s doing that to children and women exclusively.  
 

So I get that the law can’t connect the dots from rape accusation to guilt, but a citizen observing those videos of him molesting people can pretty easily make that leap in their head:

”Well I’m watching him be inappropriate with these kids and women on TV...yea I could easily see him taking it further when nobody is looking.  It wouldn’t surprise me I guess after watching all of this.”

This is the narrative Joe Biden supporters are going to have to deal with non stop until Election Day.  This stuff isn’t going away...and it’s probably barely begun.  
 

It’s going to be hard for anybody that has children to watch those videos and cast a vote for that man.  There’s no way I can do it.  The Dems made a huge mistake stealing it from Bernie again.  Woulda been a landslide victory, no rape. 

Trumps been accused of sexual inappropriate things far more than Biden. Trump has been recorded talking about sexually assaulting women.

When I look at my children, I think about their future and the world I want them to grow up in. They deserve better than the world Donald Trump has brought us over the last 4 years.

And Bernie lost again. Nobody stole it from him. Over the last 4 years he could have learned from his mistakes in 2016 and possibly been the candidate. But he didnt and he lost. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bleach story is almost hilarious. According to Karen on Facebook you cannot prove it doesn't work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jerksticks said:

But it’s rape.  There is hardly ever evidence.  There’s just testimony.  And I understand what you’re saying, I do.  It doesn’t pass muster.  
 

But then you watch all those videos of Joe basically molesting children and women.  Nobody can watch that and think that’s okay.  Nobody.  You can’t discard that.  And then his spin doctors just say “oh he’s touchy and affectionate”.   Yea, well not with men.  He’s not nuzzling and sniffing a man’s neck ever. He’s not groping a man’s waist and breast.  He’s doing that to children and women exclusively.  
 

So I get that the law can’t connect the dots from rape accusation to guilt, but a citizen observing those videos of him molesting people can pretty easily make that leap in their head:

”Well I’m watching him be inappropriate with these kids and women on TV...yea I could easily see him taking it further when nobody is looking.  It wouldn’t surprise me I guess after watching all of this.”

This is the narrative Joe Biden supporters are going to have to deal with non stop until Election Day.  This stuff isn’t going away...and it’s probably barely begun.  
 

It’s going to be hard for anybody that has children to watch those videos and cast a vote for that man.  There’s no way I can do it.  The Dems made a huge mistake stealing it from Bernie again.  Woulda been a landslide victory, no rape. 

https://theweek.com/articles/655770/61-things-donald-trump-said-about-women

Explain how, for example, evangelical Christians voted 81% to 16% for Trump over Hillary Clinton...let’s remove Biden from this entirely.

They all had the opportunity to vote for a woman who suffered at the hands of a man most frequently compared to Trump and Dr. Jeffrey Epstein.

How could they do that?  Trump has had multiple divorces, and at least 27 documented cases of sexual assault/harassment violations.  
 

Perhaps the one thing I’ve never heard critics of the Clintons or Obamas say is that didn’t raise their kids well.

Conversely, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a single person not economically or politically tied to Trump who asserted he was an exceptional parent.

Yet all of these factors were consistently ignored. 


 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn’t an alleged assault contest- nobody should go there.   Just assume everything about all of them is true.  Everything.  Ok have you done that in your head yet?  Ok good.  Are you crying yet?  Good.  Now watch the videos of Biden groping children.  Try to ignore the videos of him groping women and focus on the kids.  How does that make you feel watching him sniffing their hair and petting them?  
 

It’s a deeper level of terrible when you involve the kids.  
 

Like it or not, that’s going to be the narrative until Election Day.  
 

That’s why I’m so pissed America has to pick between these two idiots.  2 rapists and one of them molests children.  This is the best of America?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

This isn’t an alleged assault contest- nobody should go there.   Just assume everything about all of them is true.  Everything.  Ok have you done that in your head yet?  Ok good.  Are you crying yet?  Good.  Now watch the videos of Biden groping children.  Try to ignore the videos of him groping women and focus on the kids.  How does that make you feel watching him sniffing their hair and petting them?  
 

It’s a deeper level of terrible when you involve the kids.  
 

Like it or not, that’s going to be the narrative until Election Day.  
 

That’s why I’m so pissed America has to pick between these two idiots.  2 rapists and one of them molests children.  This is the best of America?

Unless i am mistaken there are 0 allegations that Biden has ever molested or raped a child.

Maybe that is going to be your narrative, but hopefully for the rest of of society the narrative is going to be which choice gives the best chance for your children to have a normal future to look forward to.

The answer is easy, its Biden. You sound like a Trump operative trying to deflect from facts.

Vote however you like its your choice.

Edited by Soxbadger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soxbadger said:

Unless i am mistaken there are 0 allegations that Biden has ever molested or raped a child.

Maybe that is going to be your narrative, but hopefully for the rest of of society the narrative is going to be which choice gives the best chance for your children to have a normal future to look forward to.

The answer is easy, its Biden. You sound like a Trump operative trying to deflect from facts.

Vote however you like its your choice.

Interesting.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The "Trump is the lesser of two evils" argument is not going to work this time. Hopefully your vote is based on more sound reasoning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, tray said:

The "Trump is the lesser of two evils" argument is not going to work this time. Hopefully your vote is based on more sound reasoning.

Unfortuantely I feel like like that isn't going to be true for 60+ million people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soxbadger said:

Unless i am mistaken there are 0 allegations that Biden has ever molested or raped a child.

Maybe that is going to be your narrative, but hopefully for the rest of of society the narrative is going to be which choice gives the best chance for your children to have a normal future to look forward to.

The answer is easy, its Biden. You sound like a Trump operative trying to deflect from facts.

Vote however you like its your choice.

Playing devil's advocate is not allowed. If you arent against him, you must be with him!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soxbadger said:

Unless i am mistaken there are 0 allegations that Biden has ever molested or raped a child.

Maybe that is going to be your narrative, but hopefully for the rest of of society the narrative is going to be which choice gives the best chance for your children to have a normal future to look forward to.

The answer is easy, its Biden. You sound like a Trump operative trying to deflect from facts.

Vote however you like its your choice.

Meanwhile the President has talked publicly about being sexually attracted to his daughter. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Playing devil's advocate is not allowed. If you arent against him, you must be with him!!

That's literally, exactly, to the letter, how we have the worst COVID-19 outbreak in the world. Because people who were against him didn't actually vote for the opposition, and they let their represntatives spend years doing things to restrict other people's voting rights. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Playing devil's advocate is not allowed. If you arent against him, you must be with him!!

Then who do you think has the best chance to beat Trump and currently is in the race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jerksticks said:

This isn’t an alleged assault contest- nobody should go there.   Just assume everything about all of them is true.  Everything.  Ok have you done that in your head yet?  Ok good.  Are you crying yet?  Good.  Now watch the videos of Biden groping children.  Try to ignore the videos of him groping women and focus on the kids.  How does that make you feel watching him sniffing their hair and petting them?  
 

It’s a deeper level of terrible when you involve the kids.  
 

Like it or not, that’s going to be the narrative until Election Day.  
 

That’s why I’m so pissed America has to pick between these two idiots.  2 rapists and one of them molests children.  This is the best of America?

You can keep saying this - that Biden "molests children" - and there is not a shred of evidence it's true. I've even watched the (creatively edited) videos you are referring to, because some of my Trump-supporting family got into it with me. One can say, at very worst, that he was too eager to put arms around them or speak close to their ears, for someone they didn't know. There is just nothing there.

The only people outraged now, or who will be outraged later, by those videos, are people already bound and determined to support Trump. Which make is a non-issue for the election.

1 hour ago, Heads22 said:

Another record for cases in Iowa

Have you see the comparison of per capita curves for Iowa and Minnesota? They were identical up until the day that MN (and other states) put in place more stringent controls. They are neighbor states with similar cross-sections, especially if you take Minneapolis out of the equation. And starting within a few days of MN's order and Iowa's decision not to lock down, Iowa's curve skyrocketed in comparison in MN. And MN is slightly denser in population so all else equal they SHOULD have been hit harder. It's one of the best, clearest examples of how the shelter in place orders work.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

That's literally, exactly, to the letter, how we have the worst COVID-19 outbreak in the world. Because people who were against him didn't actually vote for the opposition, and they let their represntatives spend years doing things to restrict other people's voting rights. 

Hey Balta, You can't deny (I don't think) that those were two horrific candidates last time and this time? Even worse choices only because God bless him, Biden appears to have mental capacity issues (early Alz?). This isn't just greg watching him lose his train of thought all the time when speaking (did you see his interview with Gore on earth day in which Gore was dumbfounded by Joe's inability to make sense?). I personally feel Warren is going to get the nomination when all is said and done (because of Joe medical issues) and then will probably lose to Trump. Election fraud will be cited (maybe with good reason in this day and age of the Russian/China hacks).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Soxbadger said:

Then who do you think has the best chance to beat Trump and currently is in the race.

I think Bernie could have beaten Trump. Not Joe cause of his apparent (possible?) early Alz. issues. He doesn't make sense much of the time. Remember this day when greg predicted Warren or Hillary or even Michelle would be the emergency candidate. BTW I'd vote for a healthy Joe. I kind of like him.

Edited by greg775

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another day of 15k+ tests which is awesome news. 2k positives. Seems we’ve officially gotten over testing hump. Two straight days of lowered positive %

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Can we not turn this thread into something resembling pizza-gate?

What do you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Playing devil's advocate is not allowed. If you arent against him, you must be with him!!

It is one thing to debate facts, it is entirely different to debate with people who don’t acknowledge facts and redirect to literally one source, a cable network.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I think Bernie could have beaten Trump. Not Joe cause of his apparent (possible?) early Alz. issues. He doesn't make sense much of the time. Remember this day when greg predicted Warren would be the emergency candidate. BTW I'd vote for a healthy Joe. I kind of like him.

Why do you speak in third person? Why not vote for Joe as he is now and vote for him to give the office to his VP? It is not too far fetched to think about that happening. I can’t see Bernie winning moderates and I doubt Warren becomes the nominee.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, greg775 said:

Hey Balta, You can't deny (I don't think) that those were two horrific candidates last time and this time? Even worse choices only because God bless him, Biden appears to have mental capacity issues (early Alz?). This isn't just greg watching him lose his train of thought all the time when speaking (did you see his interview with Gore on earth day in which Gore was dumbfounded by Joe's inability to make sense?). I personally feel Warren is going to get the nomination when all is said and done (because of Joe medical issues) and then will probably lose to Trump. Election fraud will be cited (maybe with good reason in this day and age of the Russian/China hacks).

 

Hillary Clinton was a fine candidate if you bothered to look into anything at all about her, but no you couldn't be troubled to. When people like you asked what the worst was that could happen when you didn't vote for the professional woman, well here's your answer.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, The Beast said:

. I can’t see Bernie winning moderates and I doubt Warren becomes the nominee.

The whole idea of running out a safe moderate to combat the relatively far-right Republican candidate hasn't really worked though. For a recent example, see 2016. The "electability" factor ends up alienating a large section of the party and perhaps offsets the moderates that are "won". Sanders was polling quite favorably against Trump before he suspended his campaign, or before COVID. Even better than Biden in most regards

 

*Edit: Polling better than Biden before Super Tuesday

Edited by Jose Abreu
clarifying
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Balta1701 said:

A serious question from Twitter.

Why are flags not at half mast? Or a week/month of mourning?

WH awaiting confirmation of Kim Jong Uns death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

The whole idea of running out a safe moderate to combat the relatively far-right Republican candidate hasn't really worked though. For a recent example, see 2016. The "electability" factor ends up alienating a large section of the party and perhaps offsets the moderates that are "won". Sanders was polling quite favorably against Trump before he suspended his campaign, or before COVID. Even better than Biden in most regards

This is flat-out untrue. Joe Biden was clearly, significantly polling stronger than Sanders. Out of something like 50 polls taken after everyone else was out of the race, I believe there were 0 with Biden showing worse than Sanders. 

Quote

A survey released on March 20 by Emerson College showed Sanders and Biden both ahead of Trump by six points, 53 percent to 47 percent. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released on March 15 showed Biden with a more commanding lead of 9 points, 52 percent to Trump's 43 percent. Sanders, in that survey, also beat Trump by 4 points, 49 percent to 45 percent.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-6250.html same story.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×