7.20.20 |Cubs @ White Sox GameThread | 7:10PM CT

Tnetennba

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

14 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

id had the same problem but i fixed it yesterday. Change the format from the white sox highlights page to show the scores page. Then u will see the game and it should be highlighted in blue since im assuming you have the Sox as your favorite team. If you have any problems  message me.

Worked like a charm.  Thanks much.

23 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Just had the same exact problem, but then it finally worked on ROKU out of the blue.

CaliSox suggested going to scores and selecting WS from there...worked like a charm.  Thanks for your feedback and thought you might have a need for the same tip sometime.  Friday is coming soon...can't be having these problems.🤗

• Like 1

Just now, gusguyman said:

Does Keuchel have a minimum pitch count tonight? He's going to end up going 7 on accident. 

We're gonna end up lending the Cubs our pitchers so that we can get work in

4 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Keuchel is kinda Buehrleish

yup. Meaning he's gonna be prone to getting babip-ed to death from time to time.                                                                                            

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Heads22 said:

You know what, Leury ended up being much more of a baseball player than I ever thought he'd be when we first got him

right?  dude is just a little spark plug.  When they traded for him I figured he'd be out of baseball in 5 years and that he couldn't play any position, which is why he had so many.  Turns out he can actually play almost every position.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

right?  dude is just a little spark plug.  When they traded for him I figured he'd be out of baseball in 5 years and that he couldn't play any position, which is why he had so many.  Turns out he can actually play almost every position.

They got him for fan favorite Alex Rios. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

As a super sub, he’ll be a valuable component in the upcoming run this team is getting ready to embark upon over the next several years.  

20 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

You mean the guy with the near 60% GB rate?

BTW, I knew he had a 60% ground ball rate but I also thought he gave up more hits than he has been this training camp. Thought he'd be a bit homer prone as well. 

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

You know what, Leury ended up being much more of a baseball player than I ever thought he'd be when we first got him

Yep, for a few years it looked like a meh whatever trade for Rios.  Then seemingly all of a sudden he really became a valuable  piece. 

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Leury has had value the last few seasons, but with most “super-subs” you just can’t over-expose them to what they are. Once they get a starting spot.......they don’t really hold the same value. But the way Hahn built this team on paper, Leury can be a very valuable piece. 

Yep, he's not a starter; but you're not afraid of what will happen with a short IL stint or a random day off.

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Leury has had value the last few seasons, but with most “super-subs” you just can’t over-expose them to what they are. Once they get a starting spot.......they don’t really hold the same value. But the way Hahn built this team on paper, Leury can be a very valuable piece. 

Having a guy that can cover 2B, CF, SS and 3B all without killing you if he has to start there for a month is a very rare and valuable skill to a contender.  To be fair to Leury, he's probably a 1.5-2 WAR starter on many teams.