8/4 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

That slider outpacing Rodon's fastball.

Almost at the same velocity as Francisco Liriano threw it at in 2006.  Maybe a tick below.

Wonder if Balta's going to make a comment about Narvaez's pitch framing skills having improved?

Well, Madrigal gets his opportunity to be the leadoff man next inning.   Let's see if he can get things kick-started.

Edited by caulfield12

That stat they just showed on NBC - 521 ft home run from Mazara last year, longest in MLB 2019.

I saw that LIVE in Texas. It was just by chance i was flying out of DFW the next morning so I decided to catch the game. Saw that, saw Zach collins hit his first homer, met Scotty Pods and got a photo (i learned after he's from Texas) and saw a Sox win. Definitely one of my favorite games of the decade. 

Edited by DoUEvenShift
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

That stat they just showed on NBC - 521 ft home run from Mazara last year, longest in MLB 2019.

I saw that LIVE in Texas. It was just by chance i was flying out of DFW the next morning so I decided to catch the game. Saw that, saw Zach collins hit his first homer, met Scotty Pods and got a photo (i learned after he's from Texas) and saw a Sox win. Definitely one of my favorite games of the decade. 

But the key question, did you have the opportunity to meet Pods' wife (or did they get divorced already)?  

Giolito seems to be hitting the "dead arm" start where he doesn't have his really crisp stuff but has to battle through it...

Edited by caulfield12