4/17 GT: Sox vs Sahx, 3:05 PM CST

Capn12

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Shout out to the mist incompent owner in MLB. Damn and I thought the guys who owned the Mets were bad

They at least know how to make and especially spend money...not so great at choosing GM’s in the #metoo era, either.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

It feels like every loss this season has been some version of the same game.

Get a slim lead early, waste early run scoring opportunities, let other team hang around and chip away at lead, bullpen blows lead, offense doesn't score after blowing early chances, lose game.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I'll admit this slow start is kind of sad/annoying. So many guys starting slowly plus the injuries to TA (he's back) and Eloy have killed the Sox so far. Team doesn't pass the eye test yet.

Yep, it's a long season and hopefully they can right the ship but right now the White Sox aren't a very good team.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Get a slim lead early, waste early run scoring opportunities, let other team hang around and chip away at lead, bullpen blows lead, offense doesn't score after blowing early chances, lose game.

Win blowouts or lose close games. The Sox are tied for the most wins by 4+ runs right now at 5. It's impressive for that to be the case considering the only have 6 wins and they're about to have 8 losses. It should be impossible to lose close games this consistently.

What pissing me off about TLR is Collins got screwed on strike 3 and the old geezer stayed in the dugout like jerry Manuel and said nothing. Fuck that. Show your backing your team. Might light a spark

• Thanks 4

TLR needs to go.

Also these umps in MLB these days should be the first test humans on Mars.

It's really getting old to see the young team with the most talent on the field lose and especially lose the game in the 7th and on with this bullpen.

Just fuck everything at this point.  But fuck reinsdorf the most and the hardest.  Fuck you Jerry you piece of shit.  Fuck you.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 2

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Not hearing a lot of bragging this week about their first round draft pick success

Except crowing about Rodon...and how many first rounders were in that game, not counting TA, Burger, Fulmer and Crochet.

Reds beat the Indians 3-2 in tenth.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

What pissing me off about TLR is Collins got screwed on strike 3 and the old geezer stayed in the dugout like jerry Manuel and said nothing. Fuck that. Show your backing your team. Might light a spark

TLR literally checks 0 of the boxes you'd want from a manager. The lineups are bad, the bullpen management is bad, everything in game tactically has been awful. He doesn't have the energy to fire up or defend his players. What does he even do here??

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

Is Tony sincere about winning?  It should be okay to be a manager but only if you're sincere.

• Thanks 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic