GT 9/11: BOS @ SOX, 6:10

CentralChamps21

5 minutes ago, wegner said:

Oh yeah I forgot nothing is ever Tony's fault at all....give me a fucking break.  Manage your damn pitching staff better.  I'm getting sick of him treating these games like they don't matter.

When did I say nothing was Tony's fault? Bringing in burr wasn't going to matter.  I don't like Tony either so nice try. 

6 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

When did I say nothing was Tony's fault? Bringing in burr wasn't going to matter.  I don't like Tony either so nice try. 

I can't keep track of who does and doesn't like TLR....my apologies Mr 80.  Sorry for the rants...I'm stepping out to watch Deadpool.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Full count with 2 pretty fast guys on base would have been a good time to do it. 

I don’t recall even one hit and run play with Abreu at bat this season.  TLR just does not adjust.  Waiting for the long ball, and more often we get the double play around the horn instead.This station to station static baseball is so frustrating.

Just now, hankchifan said:

I don’t recall even one hit and run play with Abreu at bat this season.  TLR just does not adjust.  Waiting for the long ball, and more often we get the double play around the horn instead.This station to station static baseball is so frustrating.

Could be that Jose doesn't like runners moving when he hits. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Yeah, this. There are nights when your starter, even the best ones, just don't have it. Can't leave him out there to give up 7 runs, especially when the opposing starter is hittable. Keeping this inning at 3-2 or even 4-2 makes this still a winnable game, but Tony just doesn't want to pull starters this early.

Right on.  We carry a lot of relievers.  Use them. No way you let a reeling Cease pitch to Shaw with two on.  Try to keep the game at 4-2., then we have a good chance to come back.