6/11 White Sox vs Texas Rangers, 1:10

flavum

13 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Lol is all I have to say. Not worth the discussion if you can’t see using Sousa in these spots is asinine. Enjoy the island by yourself, errrr with Tony. 

You must be some sort of dense. It's not about Sousa at all. JFC Because of injuries and Graveman who complains when he's pitched too often and Lopez getting spot starts or pitching long relief , there is always going to be some bum getting way too many innings in situations no one likes to see them pitch. Sousa's just been the designated bum in that role now.

I'm not on an island at all. Most baseball knowledgeable people understand this. If it wasn't Sousa it's just going to be some other crap AAA/AAAA guy getting his ass kicked

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

You must be some sort of dense. It's not about Sousa at all. JFC Because of injuries and Graveman who complains when he's pitched too often and Lopez getting spot starts or pitching long relief , there is always going to be some bum getting way too many innings in situations no one likes to see them pitch. Sousa's just been the designated bum in that role now.

I'm not on an island at all. Most baseball knowledgeable people understand this. If it wasn't Sousa it's just going to be some other crap AAA/AAAA guy getting his ass kicked

What's with the name calling? You're better than that.

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

You’re insufferable dude. 

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Kasper just mentioned "multiple options not available from the bullpen today."

I thought he tweaked his back on the last pitch of the game last night. Didn't see anybody in the media mention it.