8/11- Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City Royals - 1:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

Just to put things in perspective, this Royals team is bad, and that's before they traded Benentendi and Merrifield.  The Sox are hoping for a split. The only game they won, they squeaked beating a KC pitcher with an ERA over 6.00 and Salvy Perez taking an evening off. 

There is zero sense of urgency with this team. They did nothing at the deadline, and do nothing about poor game after poor game. Nothing is going to change the rest of the season. We've been waiting for something to show up that isn't going to show up.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Like 4

Once again I'm hoping to see the White Sox salvage a win against a mediocre team. This team is like the Keystone Kops at times and at other times they seem to have us traveling in the Twilight Zone with all this nightmarish play we've seen this season. With all said, I'm here again to cheer them on but my optimism is quickly fading that they make the playoffs.

Edited by whitesoxwin

In what f'd up world is Grandal's bat viewed as better than Sheets at this point? 

I seriously cannot wait for this season to end.  I do not hope for loses but I do hope this ends as it is way to frustrating for something that gives me no benefit it's like a teenager dating someone that everyone knows is wrong for them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Remember kids, we have a day game today.  Eat an easy to throw up lunch. 

Thinking of going out and getting some White Castle for lunch so that I can miss a few innings hitting the john.

• Haha 2

Just now, fathom said:

It’s truly unbelievable how stupid Tony is.  Let Cueto manage this team.

He's all for keeping things "in house", but likes to tell reporters he has an issue with Cueto saying this. Why isn't  that kept "in the familty"/ The guy has always been a poser. He's a punk. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

He's all for keeping things "in house", but likes to tell reporters he has an issue with Cueto saying this. Why isn't  that kept "in the familty"/ The guy has always been a poser. He's a punk. 

Just let them lose out the rest of the way. The difference in coaching between Guardians and Sox is crazy.  Tony might be my most hated person on the planet. Just no redeeming qualities.

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

Goes on to say “Play that was made by the second baseman and shortstop yesterday?” La Russa said. “How did that happen? They weren’t fired up?”

What about all the bad plays Tony, or maybe you really are asleep in the dugout and not watching.

Someone might want to mention to Tony that the team supposedly playing for a division title lost 8-3 to a team that had a fire sale a couple of weeks ago, and is playing for a draft pick.

• Thanks 1