• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Yoda @ May 21, 2005 -> 10:22 PM)
Let's go Brandon!!!

Watch him strike out like 16 batters...

I'd love to see that. It would be sweet to see Mac win his first game over the savior mark prior. :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox4: :gosox1: :gosoxretro: :headbang :headbang :headbang :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs

QUOTE(soxman352000 @ May 21, 2005 -> 04:41 PM)
I'd love to see that. It would be sweet to see Mac win his first game over the savior mark prior. :gosox3:  :gosox2:  :gosox4:  :gosox1:  :gosoxretro:  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :fthecubs  :fthecubs  :fthecubs  :fthecubs  :fthecubs  :fthecubs  :fthecubs

Do you know how great it will be for him to beat Prior? Not only would we be sweeping them in their house but can u imagine all those commentators faces when they see a rookie beat out the guy they have a hard on for? No doubt about it, no pressure on Bmac, just go in there and throw strikes.

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ May 21, 2005 -> 05:53 PM)
Do you know how great it will be for him to beat Prior? Not only would we be sweeping them in their house but can u imagine all those commentators faces when they see a rookie beat out the guy they have a hard on for? No doubt about it, no pressure on Bmac, just go in there and throw strikes.

sounds like a plan and i would love bmac outdueling him

Just got back from the game, had an absolute ball and made sure to hand out s*** to whomever would listen.

I think we're looking at a loss tomorrow, but I'm thrilled to death to win the series at Wrigley. 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

Yep.

Almost captures what I was feeling when I saw that ball pop off of Patterson's mit...

That was classic. What is more classic is when I was reading a Cubs board a week ago and they were ripping on Jim Edmonds and saying that Korey Patterson is worthy of a Gold Glove. :lolhitting

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 21, 2005 -> 03:57 PM)
Yep.

Almost captures what I was feeling when I saw that ball pop off of Patterson's mit...

I had my sister starring and laughing at me. I was swearing f***ity f*** f*** cause I thought Patterson had it and than when the ball fell out of the mitt I started screaming and going nuts. She gets more laughs from me during the baseball season than any other time of the year :lol:

That and I tend to talk to myself during a Sox game :cheers

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 22, 2005 -> 12:00 AM)
I had my sister starring and laughing at me.  I was swearing f***ity f*** f*** cause I thought Patterson had it and than when the ball fell out of the mitt I started screaming and going nuts.  She gets more laughs from me during the baseball season than any other time of the year  :lol:

That and I tend to talk to myself during a Sox game  :cheers

You're not alone. :lol:

I was jumping up and down, going absolutely ballistic when the ball trickled from his mit. I was thinking to myself right before Konerko got the hit, "Man, this has been an awesome game, really electric crowd". And, you heard the Sox fans at Wrigley chanting "Paully, Paully" and it just added to the fire.

It really was one of those special moments during a baseball season. Rooney's call on it was a classic.

Im so excited to see what Brandon is capable of.

I think this is a huge win for us and for him. If he can get this game, he'll have some confidence and that will do wonders for him. Huge game for him.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 21, 2005 -> 07:00 PM)
I had my sister starring and laughing at me.  I was swearing f***ity f*** f*** cause I thought Patterson had it and than when the ball fell out of the mitt I started screaming and going nuts.  She gets more laughs from me during the baseball season than any other time of the year  :lol:

That and I tend to talk to myself during a Sox game  :cheers

Right when Konerko came up to bat, my dad was screaming at me to come outside and help him move the hot tub. (We sold it and have to go deliver it) I only saw a few pitches, then had to go help him move it. I hauled ass moving the f***er up the hill and then ran back inside while being cursed out by my dad. As I'm running up the stairs, I see the pitch delivered, as soon as I get into the tv room I see the ball falling and Patterson dropping it. I was going nuts. My dad then came inside and chewed my ass out for being so obsessed with the Sox. :lol: He is more of a Tigers fan since he grew up in Detroit. It all worked out as he eventually calmed down and didn't ground me, and the White Sox won the f***ing game!

QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ May 21, 2005 -> 07:11 PM)
Im so excited to see what Brandon is capable of.

I think this is a huge win for us and for him.  If he can get this game, he'll have some confidence and that will do wonders for him.  Huge game for him.

im gonna miss the game because of work, but will periodically call a hotline number to get the score, stupid ass tv at work has all the channels working except 37, 38

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ May 21, 2005 -> 06:13 PM)
I think we're looking at a loss tomorrow

Well, that's the spirit! :P

I'm excited as hell to watch him pitch tomorrow. If this kid has the stuff and this is our year, no better time than the present to see what he can do...

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 21, 2005 -> 06:13 PM)
My dad then came inside and chewed my ass out for being so obsessed with the Sox. :lol:

Man, I can't even count the amount of times my dad has done the same thing to me. Anyways, it's going to be pretty exciting to see Brandon make his debut. If there is anyone who seems like he could be successful during his first start it's bmac, he just seems to have a great head on his shoulders, hopefully he does what we all know he can do and help us sweep the flubs.