Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 02:02 PM)
Alright, well it's been an interesting few hours going to the doctors, making calls and such. My brother is one lucky S.O.B. I won't go into detail what happened (PM if you really want to know) but the kid isn't his and his ex gf is a serious b****. That is all.

I didn't want to say it before, as I may have been talking about your future sister-in-law, but any time a girl is pregnant and there is any question as to who the father may be...well, she's a whore.

Edited by Milkman delivers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 06:47 PM)
I didn't want to say it before, as I may have been talking about your future sister-in-law, but any time a girl is pregnant and there is any question as to who the father may be...well, she's a whore.

Is a guy who sleeps with multiple women, a whore as well?

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 05:47 PM)

No doubt.. but I think my brother and the other guy are the only 2 people she's been with, but even if thats the case.. she is still a b**** and not just for that reason alone. My brother is an idiot, but I'm glad he learned a serious lesson. (he's literally scared to touch a girl right now.. :lol:)

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 07:14 PM)
Is a guy who sleeps with multiple women, a whore as well?

In this case, she didn't just sleep with multiple men, but she was cheating on them. And, to me, a man who does that is a d-bag.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Mar 14, 2010 -> 01:45 PM)
Do you guys follow high school basketball? Can Benet give Simeon a game and advance?

Sounds like Benet is young and may have to wait til next year. I was shocked Simeon took apart Lyons like they did.

Won't matter, I think Waukegan is winning 4A this year.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 14, 2010 -> 03:42 PM)
Will there ever be a day where I actually remember a name 5 seconds after I'm introduced to someone (hot women excluded)?

LOL. I am the same way. My attention span doesnt even stretch long enough to really hear and absorb someone's name.

Note to the self-proclaimed geniuses who came up with the idea of March 14th as Steak and bj Day: It probably would have been much better to place it one month before Valentine's Day instead of one month after. The way it is now, it's like telling your kids they have to start being good the day after Christmas when they already have all their presents. Like that's ever going to work.

Just sayin.

Sounds like Benet is young and may have to wait til next year. I was shocked Simeon took apart Lyons like they did.

Won't matter, I think Waukegan is winning 4A this year.

I also can't remember names. I try to write them down and then associate the people with people on TV or in the past. If you repeat the name right away and try to do that, it helps.

Without writing it down, though, I've got no chance, and you can't write it down until the person turns around or something.

Chicago high school basketball is amazing. It's so easy to win state in many states. In Chicago it's so tough just to get down state. As a Benet grad I would take just getting down state. Benet hoops has sucked for 20 years.

Edited by greg775