4/6/11 - Sox vs. Royals - 1:10 (CSN)

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You've repeatedly shown that you do not understand what I've said, multiple times now.

I'll go over this one last time for you, because you need me too...read slow, because I'm typing slow, so you'll understand.

I don't believe hitting coaches matter.

Thus, I don't believe replacing a hitting coach will matter, either.

Ergo, I'm NOT contradicting myself, I'm agreeing with myself that they don't matter, thus replacing one wouldn't matter, either.

Logic applied. If you still don't understand that logic, which you asked be applied, then I cannot help you.

You "don't believe" in at least trying something that has a possible upside and NO downside so that makes it true? No. Your logic is flawed and inconsistent, end of story.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 08:39 PM)
I can't think of anyone on here who wanted to keep him. Plus with the way the FA market crumbled because of the financial crisis, there was no one taking on salaries and giving back real prospects at that time. Anything else there is revisionist history.

Yet giving away Gio, Carter, and DLS for one year of Swisher and then getting no useful parts back doesn't make it a debacle of a trade? You look at the lack of depth in this organization, and that trade plays a pretty important part in it.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:42 PM)
You "don't believe" in at least trying something that has a possible upside and NO downside so that makes it true? No. Your logic is flawed and inconsistent, end of story.

I dont believe it has a possible upside, though. But you seem adamant at not allowing me to feel that way.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:43 PM)
Yet giving away Gio, Carter, and DLS for one year of Swisher and then getting no useful parts back doesn't make it a debacle of a trade? You look at the lack of depth in this organization, and that trade plays a pretty important part in it.

Sweeney

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:43 PM)

I never said anything about the trade to get him here.