7/31 - Red Sox vs White Sox

flavum

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 01:42 PM)
I dont know why fans dont show, I can only read what people on this message board say.

90% of people complain that the Sox arent winning. So if you are rebuilding and losing 90 games a season, how many of those fans will show?

I go to the game for entertainment, so id still show up, but it gets lonely when there are only 10k fans there, and thats been with teams who were considered contenders.

/shrugs

Easy to sit on the sidelines and complain.

Well I figured I could drop 2 bills on taking my family to a Red sox series that is already jacked up by dynamic pricing plans or I could put this towards something of value.

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 01:47 PM)
And in true Torture Sox fashion today will be the day the team starts to fall out if the race...

Just as the trade deadline ends that is White Sox baseball.

You guys sure have a lot of love for a team with a negative run differential and a team that has 12 come back wins in the 9th at home.

If the Sox were in the West or East theyd have no shot, in the Central theres a chance a 500 team wins the division.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 06:49 PM)
You guys sure have a lot of love for a team with a negative run differential and a team that has 12 come back wins in the 9th at home.

If the Sox were in the West or East theyd have no shot, in the Central theres a chance a 500 team wins the division.

I don't worry about Indians. The Tigers to me just seem to be the class of the division after they made a few moves to improve some of their weak areas.

LOL at Farmer...talking about Andrew McCarthy in 2005 pitching for the Sox against BOS.

Fathom, are you ready to throw in the towel on Lillibridge for the rest of 2011 yet?

Verlander at 92 pitches through 7.

Flowers actually has some pretty decent speed for a guy that size. Surprising. Viciedo's pretty similar.

E-5. Ooops, Morel giveth and taketh away.

Edited by caulfield12