Rays vs White Sox 12:10 CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ May 30, 2012 -> 02:05 PM)
Why do you say "idiot"? Just challenging your belief system here, as it seems to be dictated by the mainstream media. If you actually reviewed the facts you might be surprised on what you find on this issue, as strange as it sounds.

Let's end the political talk here and now.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 30, 2012 -> 02:05 PM)
Hard to blame Jones. He had no warm-up time to speak of, and is out there almost 2 innings now, when he usually pitches 1.

Quite right...just a reaction

Why do you say "idiot"? Just challenging your belief system here, as it seems to be dictated by the mainstream media. If you actually reviewed the facts you might be surprised on what you find on this issue, as strange as it sounds.

And a missile hit the WTC. You're a moron.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 30, 2012 -> 01:05 PM)
Hard to blame Jones. He had no warm-up time to speak of, and is out there almost 2 innings now, when he usually pitches 1.

He actually pitches 2 innings quite often, but your point remains.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 30, 2012 -> 07:57 PM)
Buster Olney's last tweet insinuates he thinks the pickoff beaning may have been intentional too

It is such bulls***.

The pitcher should been ejected. He gunned the ball right at him.

I never knew the big bad Rays of Maddon can't take a sweep fair and square. Assholes.

They are now my least favorite team in the AL.

The Sox have to retaliate again. This time there will be a brawl. Should be interesting.

If they have a problem with AJ, why didn't their starter tackle him when he passed by the mound after his ground out? Instead they knock out of the game a guy who is having a great season trying to establish himself in DeAza. Chicken s***s.

I hope Matt Thornton goes headhunting here. He might.

Except John McCain was born on a US ship...if it's a US territory, a US ship in the Panama Canal zone or wherever, it doesn't make any difference.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 30, 2012 -> 03:08 PM)
For those who CAN'T READ...

Political discussion ends now. Deletions and suspensions will follow if further posts are made of that variety.

I think you need to relax a bit. Posts occur while typing and often get overlooked. You yourself have been late to the party for the majority of this thread

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 30, 2012 -> 02:07 PM)
It is such bulls***.

The pitcher should been ejected. He gunned the ball right at him.

I never knew the big bad Rays of Maddon can't take a sweep fair and square. Assholes.

They are now my least favorite team in the AL.

The Sox have to retaliate again. This time there will be a brawl. Should be interesting.

If they have a problem with AJ, why didn't their starter tackle him when he passed by the mound after his ground out? Instead they knock out of the game a guy who is having a great season trying to establish himself in DeAza. Chicken s***s.

I hope Matt Thornton goes headhunting here. He might.

NO; the correct response is to WIN THE GAME!

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 30, 2012 -> 02:10 PM)
I think you need to relax a bit. Posts occur while typing and often get overlooked. You yourself have been late to the party for the majority of this thread

You have people calling each other morons and idiots. Something needs to be said.