Game Thread? Tigers/White Sox 8/13/13

caulfield12

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 13, 2013 -> 09:19 PM)
DAMMIT RAMIREZ

please, just go away....!!!

19 errors

Martinez didn't slide....just came in standing up. Alexei is so weak...

2nd base ump has to call that though. If Martinez is gonna do that, you throw at him.

Looks like my theory about Dunn being a better hitter when playing 1st base is correct. .190/.288/.415./703 as DH. .258./374/.511/.885 playing 1st this year. So if the Sox get Abreu to play 1st they either should get rid of Dunn or tell him his future is at DH weather with them or someone else and hope he can wrap his head around that and play him at DH the rest of the year. Or play him at 1st a bunch see if he can maintain his good hitting and try really hard to rid themselves of him in the off season.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 13, 2013 -> 10:41 PM)
Looks like my theory about Dunn being a better hitter when playing 1st base is correct. .190/.288/.415./703 as DH. .258./374/.511/.885 playing 1st this year. So if the Sox get Abreu to play 1st they either should get rid of Dunn or tell him his future is at DH weather with them or someone else and hope he can wrap his head around that and play him at DH the rest of the year. Or play him at 1st a bunch see if he can maintain his good hitting and try really hard to rid themselves of him in the off season.

Abreu who???

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 13, 2013 -> 09:41 PM)

I think you gotta do everything in your power to get rid of Dunn. Just do it for the fans. Wipe the slate clean. 30-40 productive swings per year...poor guy.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 13, 2013 -> 09:41 PM)

There are some serious confounding variables there