2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 12:57 PM)
"I looked at the tape of the game, and I was pleased with the effort that the players gave. It doesnt mean it was enough to win the game, because it certainly wasnt, but the effort was there"

-Mark Trestman

The man is a jellyfish. Stick a fork in him.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 10:57 AM)
"I looked at the tape of the game, and I was pleased with the effort that the players gave. It doesnt mean it was enough to win the game, because it certainly wasnt, but the effort was there"

-Mark Trestman

Is that serious?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 16, 2014 -> 07:27 PM)
Let's be real here, would you work under this doofus knowing full well how dysfunctional that organization is? image.jpg And yes, I know the Bears are currently dysfunctional, but JESUS LOOK AT THAT MANS HAIR

469x320.jpg

image.jpg

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 12:57 PM)
"I looked at the tape of the game, and I was pleased with the effort that the players gave. It doesnt mean it was enough to win the game, because it certainly wasnt, but the effort was there" -Mark Trestman

I'm without words...

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 03:22 PM)
I'm without words...

I mean, I don't necessarily disagree with him. He was out coached and the players sucked. They didn't lose because they weren't playing hard or playing to win.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 09:57 AM)
I think any draft that includes Mack will be considered a success

In other news, Matt Spiegel just said that Andy Pollin(ESPN 980 Washington DC) is reporting that Dan Snyder is interested in Cutler and would consider swapping firsts and Kirk Cousins. Pleaseohpleaseohplease Dan Snyder be Dan Snyder-y

I'd pee myself.

QUOTE (kevo880 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 05:34 PM)
Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter·2 mins2 minutes ago

Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.

Boom. Can't believe they're actually doing it. But he deserves to be benched.... I assume this means he'll be gone in the offseason. You can't bench him and then bring him back.

Edited by dasox24

I don't know how he could really recover from this. Being benched as the highest paid player in the league this season for Jimmy Clausen...I think I would be more surprised if he is on this team next season than if he wasn't.

QUOTE (kevo880 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 05:34 PM)
Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter·2 mins2 minutes ago

Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.

Definitely didn't expect that. I was thinking that Cutler's time in Chicago was more or less done after the absolutely dreadful first 3 quarters against the Saints, but I didn't think they'd bench him.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 05:39 PM)
Definitely didn't expect that. I was thinking that Cutler's time in Chicago was more or less done after the absolutely dreadful first 3 quarters against the Saints, but I didn't think they'd bench him.

Agreed. I thought they would keep him as the starter for the rest of the season for sure then look into options during the offseason.

Trestman's decision or somone higher up than him?