2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jan 28, 2015 -> 01:08 AM)
good god I'm forced to watch this crap on nba tv with the horrible GSW announcers. Brutal

The color guy reminds me of Wimpy so much that I find him endearing

Hey guys, I got two words for the Warriors, SUCK IT! Officiating was lopsided up until that last foul on Iggy, they had momentum all game long and could have ran away with the game. A heavy dose of reality check for them, when they are not hitting the 3's, they aren't that good.

Great job on D by Rose and Hinrich all night.

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Jan 28, 2015 -> 12:18 AM)
Only if Bulls could be the sub .500 teams, they'd be sitting pretty right meow.

Losing against sub .500 win teams, especially at home, is just not putting the effort. In the larger scheme of things, I really don't mind it that much because I see it as the Bulls pacing themselves and saving it for the playoffs. We've seen previous Bulls teams going all out for the entire regular season and looking gassed in the playoffs. When they play with energy, they can beat anyone.

In fairness to Derrick's effort today, I thought he made things really tough on Curry defensively. Offensively, he was clearly winding Curry too, which probably harmed Curry's offense. That Curry still had an okay offensive game is just a testament to how good he is

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Jan 28, 2015 -> 12:33 AM)
ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo ·

Derrick Rose: 1st player in NBA history with at least 30 points, at least 10 turnovers, and 1 assist or fewer in a game (via @EliasSports)

Making history!

Best defense he has played in a very long time though which is encouraging

QUOTE (Jake @ Jan 28, 2015 -> 12:36 AM)
In fairness to Derrick's effort today, I thought he made things really tough on Curry defensively. Offensively, he was clearly winding Curry too, which probably harmed Curry's offense. That Curry still had an okay offensive game is just a testament to how good he is

His defense was superb in the second half. It seems he knew Curry's tendency really well, probably benefited from those Team USA scrimmages.

Turnovers were frustrating but not unexplainable. Warriors are one of the best teams in the league in forcing turnovers, and with Jimmy out, Derrick tried to do a little too much. I think he would have had a better game if Jimmy played, and they had to put Klay on Jimmy instead, and leaving Curry and a small dose of Iggy on Rose.