7/18 vs KC Royals

flavum

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

IvE wondered this for awhile...anyone know who the younger guy who is always in warm ups in the dugout is? He'll be out playing catch with the guys before games and looks like he could be a player himself...would guess he definitely played pro ball, but can't be older than 30 I wouldn't think. Most definitely not with the training staff.

Edited by ChiSox59

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 07:36 PM)
Grand total of three pitches to trail this game.

There is no way you can convince me that these starters are prepared for the game. We give up too many runs in the 1st inning. You can only hope the Royals don't score three or more as we are probably done with our offense

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 01:40 PM)
You guys lack mental fortitude. Seriously this is sad. I remember why I haven't been in a game thread recently. I do want this to be a competitive game though so get out of it Q.

I'm just saying man, he has a tendency to give up these early f***ing runs. Look at what happened Sunday. He just need to pitch better and he has proven he can in the past.

4 hits to start the game is pretty bad. You can't even defend that.

Edited by pettie4sox

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 01:41 PM)
I'm just saying man, he has a tendency to give up these early f***ing runs. Look at what happened Sunday. He just need to pitch better and he has proven he can in the past.

He still pitched great overall on Sunday despite the first inning.