8/29 vs Seattle Mariners

flavum

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 06:23 PM)
It's going to be fascinating to see what happens with Samardzija this off-season. I don't think ANYONE can predict what he will sign for.

He's going to accept the QO, no doubt about it. I wouldn't even offer it to him. f*** him. f*** the sandwich pick.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 06:23 PM)
He's going to accept the QO, no doubt about it. I wouldn't even offer it to him. f*** him. f*** the sandwich pick.

Yeah Samardzija is cancer. I don't want him on the SOX. Let him test the market.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 04:18 PM)
Rightfully so. I can't stand Samardzija at this point and can't wait for him to be gone.

It's a shame he has sucked so badly. There are very few Major Leaguers who grew up Sox fans . Having one who appeared to be on the verge of stardom completely fail playing for the Sox is rather sad.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 06:29 PM)
That adds to the intrigue. He's going to be on all time lists for players that cost themselves millions.

No kidding. If he accepts the QO, hopefully he has a resurgent year and can be traded.

Also, I enjoy learning about opposing players when Swirsk announces.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 06:19 PM)
Please god don't accept the QO

I swear everything has gone wrong with this team and Shark. From the emergence of Bassitt, to not trading him midseason, to Shark's bed wetting post trade deadline, to now holding out hope he doesn't accept a QO so we can receive a draft pick. It's ridiculous, but we deserve it honestly. Bad team, bad management, bad luck

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 07:31 PM)
No kidding. If he accepts the QO, hopefully he has a resurgent year and can be traded.

Also, I enjoy learning about opposing players when Swirsk announces.

Plus it will completely screw up any reasonable chance we have of either playing the FA market or of working EJ into the big leagues.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 06:21 PM)
f*** this team, I hope they lose every game from here on out. At least they can get a better draft pick out of it that's the one thing they haven't screwed up lately.

I agree!! Before the home stand started I said the Sox needed to win 5 out of 7. An awful team and now not playing the kids is just stupid!