All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
Making the ALCS would go a long way. Can't blow it after being up 2-0.
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
They'll really change it that last minute?
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Most of them are complete kiss asses
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
In Game 2, Venable said he wanted to use two LHP (ended up being Kay and Newcomb) to get through Kwan twice before going to the bulk RHP (Burke). So I assume he wanted the same from Newcomb and Hudson today, but then Hudson didn't have it. Down 1 or 2, I suspect he maybe goes to Fedde still like he did with Burke, but down 3+ he was just buying time to see if the offense could claw back.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I mean we were down 4-1 after the 3rd. We need to have people available for tomorrow, if it were tired or we were up I would have thrown Fedde in the middle of the game
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
I've only been on SoxTalk for 7 years, so I don't know @Heads22 as well as all of you old timers but I was so sad to hear of his passing. Let's bring it home tomorrow in his honor - thanks SS2k.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Venable sometimes has the urgency of a stoner trying to look for a job. That annoys the hell out of me. As soon as the Sox grabbed the one run lead, just go with your high leverage guys you trust, Smith with no runners on and take it from there. Instead he goes to Hudson who predicably, was horrendous.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Why didn’t he pitch today? Seemed like there was zero plan and we were just playing for game 4. Very odd.
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
Also worth noting that CLE has run both Messick and Williams at us in a series multiple times this season and never won both of their starts, including the first 3 of this ALDS of course. If our Sox haven't been intimidated to this point, I don't expect them to start tomorrow.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
There would be no need. Whatsoever.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Fegan with the post game: Chicago Sun-TimesWhite Sox pitchers issue 10 walks, hitters strike out 19...Even before the Guardians padded on late runs to a comfortable 9-3 victory, they dominated the battle to control the strike zone.Says Hudson has an ERA of over six since the All Star Break.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
That's smart, our guys should take a cue Hopefully, Vogt I believe will have a short leash as it's literally do or go on vacation for them, not us As long as he keeps the walks down
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
CLE has seen a lot of our lefties. I think we just go with Fedde to start and have Kay/Smith ready to go whenever he starts struggling plus Hicks, Newcomb, and Taylor
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Yup
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Welcome to the playoffs, this your first time here?
-
ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
Also, I can’t say this enough, but this season completely rejuvenated the fan base out by me in the Naperville region. Kids are having Sox viewing parties and the stores are packed with Sox merchandise.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
- ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
Has Fedde already been announced over a LH opener?- ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland
I will go with the team that had no expectations and won a playoff series with a bunch of lovable players. I was in college for 2000 so didn’t see as many games.- Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Rooney didn’t do it in 05.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
So if the Rays win our game is a night game tomorrow, right?- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I don't think Newcomb will be fresh enough after 20 today and ~40? two days ago- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I got busy this afternoon but literally came back to see if anyone correctly blamed Ron for this loss. Thank you, HoosierSox!- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
That's right. It's only 2 tomorrow - ALDS game 4, time TBD White Sox vs Cleveland