All Activity
Past hour
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Agree, keep it baseball related......however I know it wouldn't happen but I would accept Pope Bob. Has Nancy Faust ever thrown out a first pitch?
-
Media helping Sox...
was there never a time in baseball where teams didn't try to steal signs?
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Post of the week
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
why is nucomb starting
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I don't want anyone tied to politics.
-
2026 MILB Catch-All
that's what overdrafting SS are for
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I smell Cub stink!
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Who’s the best player to ever play for both teams that the Sox organization loves? Mike Clevinger!
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I hope it's not Thome. He's got really bigger ties as a player to the Guardians than the Sox.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
None of these names. It’s gotta be a ringer to justify the tease. Derrick Rose would fit.
Yesterday
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
If motorized transportation is an option, how about a twist on the first pitch? JR slowly riding around the perimeter and fans get to throw the first pitch to him.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
That's a Mount Rushmore of first pitches that I could get behind.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Could you imagine if it’s TLR?
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Would add Ozzie, Konerko and Dye
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
That's what I love about my neighborhood.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
When I was young I had time and no money. When you're old you have less time and more money. But even a Chicago bar would be better.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
The Pope himself.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Frank, Thome, Buehrle, Obama.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Where is the Pope currently? Obama is likely too busy campaigning...but ALCS or WS might factor in. Oprah? Ishbia and family lol?
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Ha good thing I was on my phone and can easily type the é
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Wouldn't have wanted to see Antonacci's route there, lol. Dubon is actually an infielder by trade. Feel confident Doyle or Peters would have had it, though.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Thanks. With all the Ben Shapiro talk today I was worried it was something sinister.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
that's exactly how you spell Hernandez's first name in Spanish including the accent mark/tilde
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
accent aigu keeps it genteel. - The Official Scoreboard watching thread