Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Put him in the Sox booth after he retires with a couple rings
  3. Williams had 11 strikeouts but Burke posted the better top line out of the pen
  4. Yep I was at the sold out Pope game and parked for free with just a little stretch of the legs
  5. Today

  6. Amazing that the Sox haven't clinched a post-season series at home since 1906. Time to end this 120-year drought on Wednesday!!!
  7. Street parking in bridgeport is fine
  8. Even if pitching doesn't work out for him, he's at least got a career in media or coaching after this year.
  9. Why? He threw 7 pitches tonight and there is an off-day tomorrow.
  10. Sale v Yamamoto in Atlanta is appointment television tomorrow night
  11. Or to the Savannah Bananas as some predict...
  12. weird get that same 88-89% number with all mlb playoff series in same situation historically...better odds even coming home up 2-0 wouldn't be surprised if same for NHL and NBA too about 90%
  13. Lots of playoff appearances in recent years, but perhaps fans are energized with new ownership and a new ballpark on the way with the promise of higher payrolls.
  14. He's the first guy I have listed as a building block.
  15. Sox have a 89% chance to advance to the ALCS according to the ZiPS odds on FanGraphs. FanGraphs themselves have us at 82%, but I'm not sure how accurate that is past the regular season.
  16. This team is so awesome. Taylor Da Gawd! Burke with a great performance and good to see young Braden step up in the clutch. They've got the Tribe on the ropes now. Don't let up. Step on their throats!
  17. Just got home. I think I’ll spend the next three hours reading and watching everything I can about these Sox. I’m speechless. What a win!
  18. Well well well, look how the turn tables.
  19. I’d also say Edgar Quero was considered to be a building block. You forgot to mention him.
  20. I have tix for Wednesday but parking is completely sold out. Gahhhhh. Taking the train then then L will take me like 3 hours to get there.
  21. Let me guess, he ran into Manfred in a Progressive Field elevator?
  22. Yankees are down 0-2 to the Rays. If we get by Cleveland,which is likely, we may be likely facing the Rays. We will be dealing with the Rays Cade Smith like closer, Bryan Baker, who has 42 saves, and a much better offense than the Guardians. Still would like our chances. Don’t stop now boys.
  23. The only team that truly scares me is the Dodgers. I'm pulling for them to lose.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.