All Activity
Past hour
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Losers
-
Proposal to the Board
You were never on it ๐๐๐๐
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
MVP did not show up in the postseason that's for sure. I know they lacked pitching but I often wonder what would've happened if they got past the Athletics that postseason.
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
BLOW THESE ASSHOES OUT OF THE WATER!!!! I DONT EVEN WANT THIS GAME TO BE CLOSE!!!! KILL AND DESTROY!!!! LFGWS!!!!
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Paredes in at DH
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
If we get the sweep ๐งน we donโt have to worry about tomorrowโs pitchers.๐
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Screw those Houston fans....if I was the Astros I wouldn't even try today ๐
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
hour before gametime and still no Astros lineup?
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Jose Abreu choked big time.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
I would be in for that, though about half of mine no longer exist.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
That would be an interesting discussion - ranking MLB ballparks for those of us who have been to at least 8 to 10. But, that's a discussion for another thread.
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Giolito dominated in game 1 and TA set the table all series but the run producers did not produce.
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
I luuuuuv when you analyze!
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Also I get eye twitches seeing in the mlb app the '21 out of 25 teams who went up 1-0 went on to win the series' (2020 white sox were one to not advance)
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
I remember after 2020 when we fired Renteria, getting a little distance, and then thinking 'huh maybe I was too hard on a guy who had no real starting pitchers at the end and did just have 7 straight pitchers come in and suck and there is no managing solution there'. I do wonder how many teams will look at venable with distance and be like 'holy s%*# he leads an offense this productive with no super star offensively? He led a team to a winning record with no reliable starting pitcher?' Everything is obviously a lot easier when you have roster components you don't need to move, that are rock solid foundations. This whole team was a sand castle all year, even ending with our most reliable hitters falling off a cliff. And despite all of the above, never have I had more confidence in a playoff offense. They seem like they'd be the ultimate three true outcome team, and yet despite an unreal slump in moving in runners from 3rd in late aug/sept, they are so good at attacking you in every way - often thanks to a manager obssessed with giving them the best possible matchups.
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Only pitched in relief, Al Lopez was a great manager but screwed up not by using Billy as a starter in the series. Lopez also screwed by starting Wynn in game 6 on 2 days rest.- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Cheaters acting sheistyโฆ.what else is new ๐- Munemania: Rated 100/10
- Wild Card Round Discussion
Just like a certain green and yellow football team's fanbase.- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
I assume there is some kind of rule they have to let the other team know in a certain amount of time?- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Astros refuse to put out their line-up since Paredes may be out- Wild Card Round Discussion
Mahle adding millions to his FA contract after a stellar final two months...- And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Jim Bowden goes after Astros' manager Crane's treatment of Dana Brown "There are owners, though, that are irrational, that really don't understand. I'm not gonna point out Jim Crane in Houston, but you sit there, and you tell your GM, 'You can't spend money on pitching. We can't keep Bregman, we can't keep Tucker, so do your job.' So he goes and gets Paredes and Walker. They combine for 50 home runs, which is difficult to do, and then Cam Smith adds another 20. Those are the three guys that kind of replaced Bregman and Tucker, and he actually did it for a lot less money and a lot more difficult moving pieces, and then he gets fired," Bowden said via Foul Territory. yahoo sports- And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Thanks Webster - WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT