All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Looking at the bright side, the Sox cannot play as bad as they have the last two games at home. If they stop walking and get better ABs, we have a really good chance at taking it as underdogs. No problem losing to a superior team, but neither the Sox or CLE are clearly superior to the other. I don't know but I just feel the Sox will continue the glorious ride and might put a scare into TB too but if it ends there, no complaints, they're just the better team, same thing cannot be said about the Indians. Just be competitive, it's all we ask.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
We need our bats to look more like they did the first two games in Cleveland than the last two games in Chicago. More patience, selective swings, and barreled balls mixed in with some luck on our side as well.- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Will split orthodoxy. Will split orthodoxy.- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Who is this woke police he keeps talking about? Are you the woke police?- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Go with that. 👍- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I would assume they go with Burke as long as he remains effective. If he gets in much trouble early, I'm not sure what plan B is. I suppose Newcomb is likely to relieve him almost regardless of the situation. Then they will likely try to get 2 from Newcomb, perhaps pushing to 3 if it goes smoothly and efficiently. After that, I don't know who else would be due up. I assume Grant will get a save situation or really any final inning. But if Burke + Newcomb doesn't get you 8 innings, which I doubt it does, I'm not sure who the next man up would be. Maybe Hicks or perhaps Hagen depending on matchups.- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
It would've been great. Build a bridge to cross over to parking or what not. Not unheard of either.- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I know Burke is going, but the Sox need offense- Fire Chris Getz
Getz should never have been hired. But luckily, he was.- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
The "data" told him too- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I don't how you can start Beni after the way he looked against Williams.- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I really hope Wills game plan doesn't include Kay....- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Thanks Captain Obvious ESPN.- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Cleveland hasn't pitched well at all. They aren't throwing strikes. The White Sox have just been that bad at the plate the last two games.- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Last two games were rock bottom, only way from here is UP!! They have a quick hook so if you can knock Williams out in 2 or 3 innings with a few walks and a couple of runs, you can touch up one or two more of their bullpen guys. Also, frankly, they're just due for a mediocre pitching game.- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
According to latest ESPN analysis, the Sox will need 5-6 good innings from Burke combined with better disciplined at bats. Sox were “antsy” and with uncontrolled swings with RISP in the last 2 games.. Guardians need to keep the Sox in the yard as they cannot keep up in a shoot out. I agree with the analysis, and would add to not let Ramirez beat us, and we need to reduce our strikeouts and issue less walks.- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Looks Like they have a 38 percent chance of rain at 7 and then a window from 8-12 before it starts raining at 1….i think we will be fine- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Doyle can't hit either but at its an upgrade with his defense. I wonder about the future of Braden Montgomery with the White Sox. Maybe he will improve in the future but it looks to me like he is overmatched when he's hitting.Today
- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Remnants of Hurricane Isaias heading that way.- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I know this might be nitpicking and I’m usually not one to critique lineups but I prefer Meidroth higher in the order. He’s got the bat we need right now and he’d slide nicely in between Mune and Peters to break up the lefties a bit. That said, let’s see back to back to back bombs from Mune/Beni/Tristen!- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Burke. No opener.- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Just get it done. Hopefully The Tribe blew their wad the last two games. We're due for a good performance. LFG- ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Who is starting? Opener s%*#? - ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct