Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Feels like if we get a lead early the natives in the crowd will get restless and Cleveland will get tight. This is not quite a "house money" game for Chicago, obviously, but it's as close to a non elimination must win as you can get for Clev. All the pressure is on them this afternoon and with the shadows to start the game it will benefit Kay.
  3. BJ already announced Bagent the starter. I guess this week they didn't want to do any veil at all. I'm curious to see if Caleb gets any reps in - would be a great sign if he at least is limited in practice this week. Or my conspiracy theorist in me says Caleb practices at some point this week and Bears all of a sudden announce him late and it puts Packers in a bind...haha, but I highly doubt it. Feels like at 3-1 they are more than willing to take a chance with their backup QB on road in Lambeau to see if they can steal a win.
  4. RegionSox replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Behind the bastards is a good one. Revolutions by Mike Duncan is also one i recommend.
  5. Gameday boys! Need a big game out of Vargas (6-14 lifetime against Williams) and Beni today… (5-13 against Williams)…
  6. Today

  7. I feel weirdly confident. I think Kay and Burke both match up quite well, and we've gotten to Williams this year in a way Cleveland hasn't gotten to Kay/Burke
  8. Rooting for either Braves or Brewers to come out of NL. Some good games yesterday.
  9. It sure was. As much as it pains me, I think NY has to go a lot higher. They go pretty nuts there, the banging on the walls is pretty cool. I think it's on par with the Rate and SD.
  10. Pat Murphy called it the hand of Uecker.
  11. The Gavin Sheets moment in the Astros series while down in series 0-2 is all you need to know. The building was shaking. SD, Milwaukee and Chicago are the top three. Then NY, Atl, LA, Cleveland and Tampa. No rhyme or reason to that at all, just my two cents
  12. I find it luck that ball was caught.
  13. 971 ops against lefties isn't up to Grichuk's standard And Gavin Williams isn't a much better pitcher at home because the Sox had him beat two weeks ago, too...
  14. Yeah, they're Cubbing hard. I got a lot of passive aggressive "we don't really care but good for you" energy. (Which will disappear the second they think they're going to win)
  15. Sox need to jump on the first 2 innings. Do the exact approach they did with hunter brown. If they can get to Cleveland's lesser portion of the bullpen today, they absolutely can add on some insurance runs. Cleveland will score at least 2-3 today
  16. Get this one today and I get to possibly see us clinch at home. Sitting in section 155 with my 2 boys on Wednesday!!!
  17. their fans are weak sauce imo. talking out of both sides of their mouth about this series and its importance to them after the division title.
  18. I mean, yeah, Hagen and Kay handled them really well on Saturday. It doesn’t mean that they’re suddenly terrible against lefties now.
  19. Yeah Saturday's game was relatively full but did not have that ultra-hyped up playoff feeling - seemed kind of routine for a group of fans who have gotten spoiled (if you can call regular early playoff flameouts as "spoiled.") Nothing like what we're going to see in Chicago this week. https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/white-sox-call-blackout-playoff-214805745.html
  20. Pivotal game today. Sox will need to score a lot of runs to demoralize the Guardians. I think Teel will have a good game hitting maybe even smashing a HR.
  21. It's clear they're just asking people for their general experience at the Rate, which for the last few years has by and large been playing in front of 8,000 fans cheering on a historically bad ballclub. A packed Rate during playoffs is an entirely different animal. Ask anyone who went to game 3 in 2021 if it's an intimidating place to play - I've never been to a louder game.
  22. Nothing but kinetic energy flowing through me today as I am so anxious and can’t stop moving thinking about this game
  23. yeah, they crushed Hagen and Kay on Saturday... (Adell was 4/4 on Ks)
  24. Even the media outside of a few curmudgeons likes the Sox.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.