Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. It's gonna be the closest thing a lot of people will experience to a Premier League type atmosphere in the United States. It's going to be a bear pit.
  3. Cleveland Sports TalkIdea: This Is Another Potential Change For Current Baseba...Before I start, I just want to say I don’t necessarily want this, but it...Might as well thank those who planned the 19 foot lf wall in CLE.
  4. Jo would be the ultimate troll job.
  5. Hmmm, I heard no weirdos, but I will allow it.
  6. The Big Hurt riding an ATV to the mound with a White Sox Flag mounted on the back.
  7. The story of how I made up a narrative to paint me as the sympathetic hero, must be told...
  8. The extra moving parts about first getting the new railyard done, AND then cleaning up the old one, will add years.
  9. Enjoy the game and welcome aboard.
  10. MJ. Let him be part of eliminating a Cleveland team yet again.
  11. I like the Jenks family idea
  12. Yeah, 2031 sounds too ambitious. Maybe they can break ground in 2030 or 2031, but not a completed stadium by '31. My guess is that they're shooting for getting a new stadium open by 2033 in time for the 100th anniversary all-star game.
  13. okay, it's no big deal. I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong on my end.
  14. Blummer? Bo Jackson? Jose Contreras? Konerko? Crede? Buehrle? Rowand? Jenks' family?
  15. I think there is a way for the Admins to add custom embeds via Invision settings for stuff that isn't embedding - not 100% sure how that works tho
  16. Thome is my guess. At least it won’t be someone that hit a go-ahead extra innings homer to beat them In a WS game
  17. Ah, thanks. Crain's articles used to automatically embed like this for me. It still works for Sun-Times articles. Here's an article not related to a new stadium as an example. Chicago Sun-TimesWhite Sox seemingly try to make Guardians sad, sleepy wit...The Sox didn't exactly play workout music during the Guardians' workout Tuesday at Rate Field.
  18. Our Sox are on the brink of the ALCS.....we are in a new age.
  19. No reason to use him if we have better options. It's possible he'd be used if we're down, but lets not find out.
  20. He posted a tweet with the article rather than the link to article directly - the twitter stuff (and some other stuff youtube/etc.) automatically embed, others don't.
  21. Hey, I don't know if any of the Mods know the answer to this, but when I try to copy and paste a Crain's or Tribune article, it no longer gives me a summary box like in Sleepy Harold's message. Below is what I get. It used to work for me. It still works for Sun-Times articles, but not for Crain's or Trib links. https://www.chicagobusiness.com/real-estate/commercial/ccb-justin-ishbia-south-loop-retail-20261006/
  22. He’s a diehard Sox fan for better or worse.
  23. Definitely a Sox fan. Not sure if he still owns a house in Berwyn with his $5 million net worth these days.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.