Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. I think that is his small man's word for "I am not getting my way and I am really mad and want to make everyone else suffer until I get my way."
  3. This area is definitely majority Cubs fan, but it's NOT Cubs Territory like Schaumburg or Arlington Heights as it's geographically neutral between north and south side. Nonetheless, plenty of Sox fans out here, but obviously the last 15 years or so has decimated people's interest in this team. People might not realize how many people live out here. 150k in Naperville and 200k in Aurora alone. Rejuvenating interesting in the Sox in the Naperville region is a good thing for this team.
  4. That's my favorite part. Like carpetbombing laugh emojis is some kind of real action. You know like debating with facts and figures instead of hiding in fear and emoji reactions like a coward.
  5. Maybe it's that injury he talked about that is making an impact or maybe he's simply not that good and just happened to have a hot streak.
  6. Tell the wife to sit back, relax, and strap it down! There will be white Sox baseball on the radio!
  7. https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/7664233/2026/10/07/guardians-white-sox-game-3-alds-mlb-playoffs/?source=dailyemail&campaign=601983&userId=602876&source=dailyemail
  8. What happened yesterday is exactly what I was afraid might happen. There was so much buildup to the game. The Rate is absolutely packed. The players came out tight and overhyped. 19 strikeouts just screams of a team trying too hard and just maybe the moment was too big for them. The pressure will only increase tonight. You don't want to go back to Cleveland. And yes the pressure is on the Guardians tonight as well but they have been through this a whole lot more than the Sox. Let's be honest. None of us know how this team has made it this far without basically any starting pitching. Look around the playoffs and who has advanced and why. The Rays, Brewers, and Dodgers, all in the top 4 in WHIP. Last night and especially tonight is exactly where you need a shutdown starting pitcher who can give you at least 6 innings, and then a lights out bullpen to cover the last 3. Hitting is great, home runs are great, but it's pitching and defense that wins in the playoffs and wins World Series titles. Whatever happens this has been an incredibly exciting year. All the young guys are getting invaluable experience. The same can be said for Venable and his staff. It is clear what this team needs moving forward. A whole lot of the pieces are already here. Go Sox!
  9. Merkin I think Ishbia went to Vandy and his brother bleeds Spartan green
  10. Am I missing something here???? When did Ishbia turn into Thomas the Tank Engine. He has nothing to do with the train yards next move. He wants their south loop land if that means the Amtrak moves to Bridgeport, that is not his decision.
  11. Was supposed to leave Florida on Saturday but the hurricane is complicating things. Looks like I might be hitting the road later today and listening to Len and DJ.
  12. 1) Every time Braden Montgomery came up to hit last night from the right side, the Cleveland 3rd baseman was playing on the outfield grass. All Braden had to do is bunt the ball down the line and he could have walked to first base. Maybe he can't bunt. 2) Why did the team pitch to Ramirez in the 8th inning with first base open? 3) i don't know whats happened to Davis Martin. He has really lost it.
  13. I was at the game yesterday and it was a tough one. Started off great and the crowd was amped up, but Cleveland stole a lot of the energy by the end. While there were some truly atrocious at-bats amongst the 19 K’s, it’s clear the guys were also trying to do too much. I think the lineup might have been a little too amped for their first home game. I think playing down and some bad batted ball luck didn’t help matters either. I believe we see a better performance from the hitters tonight. They are a resilient group who has rose to the challenge over & over again throughout both the regular and post season. Pitching remains the wild card. Yesterday was brutal in many aspects and a sign of the challenges we face moving forward. Can’t just rely on your best arms all the time or they will tire out and the ones not used will be rusty. It’s a predicament not easily solved. What I do know is this. You got to find a way to win this game tonight without using Burke. While the odds of us beating the Rays are low, they are much better if we can throw Burke game #1 and make sure we get two starts out of him next series. Lose tonight and he becomes a critical piece of a do or die game #5 in Cleveland. Let’s avoid that all costs.
  14. I would love one. I will be there.
  15. I think because he is mad this board isn’t with him and he continues to try and get people to agree with him. and when that doesn’t work, he goes into the comments of someone he doesn’t like (moi) and laughs at a comment made almost 2 months ago
  16. The fact he is a fan of those cheating b****** at that school should tell you all you need to know about him. I like Chuck Garfien and the guys at Sox Machine.
  17. Completely agree. 7-1 Sox!
  18. If hagen gets through an inning or two at least Fedde doesn't walk that many. 3 games vs Guardians 10.1 innings, 3 ER and 4 BB
  19. I can write Lip’s “This Day in Sox History” today. Oct. 8, 1983-Tito Fucking Landrum Oct. 8, 1993-Sox beat Toronto 6-1 in game 3 of the ALCS. I was so drunk until a couple of years ago I thought we won 8-1.
  20. I don't get the continued use of the word "arrogant"??? What is arrogant about it? Most would describe Ishbia's vision as "progress"!
  21. Today

  22. That third inning felt like such a kick in the balls.. - Hudson 7 of his first 8 pitches were balls - 2 blown ABS challenges I honestly feel that if Hudson locks in Cleveland never comes back.
  23. Anyone going tonight need a lot B parking pass?
  24. Probably gonna be a blowout tonight

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.