Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Looks Like they have a 38 percent chance of rain at 7 and then a window from 8-12 before it starts raining at 1….i think we will be fine
  3. Doyle can't hit either but at its an upgrade with his defense. I wonder about the future of Braden Montgomery with the White Sox. Maybe he will improve in the future but it looks to me like he is overmatched when he's hitting.
  4. Remnants of Hurricane Isaias heading that way.
  5. I know this might be nitpicking and I’m usually not one to critique lineups but I prefer Meidroth higher in the order. He’s got the bat we need right now and he’d slide nicely in between Mune and Peters to break up the lefties a bit. That said, let’s see back to back to back bombs from Mune/Beni/Tristen!
  6. Just get it done. Hopefully The Tribe blew their wad the last two games. We're due for a good performance. LFG
  7. Just walked in on my wife with another man. Needless to say, I'm distraught. I thought she was loyal. The betrayal is painful. She told me she was Celibate for Sean, and now I know thats simply not true.
  8. Bob, I'm just gonna say this....... Doyle is my pick-to-click today! 🙂
  9. Today

  10. Don’t mind it. If you’re going to have a non-hitting OF in lineup you might as well upgrade the defense
  11. Lots of rain heading towards Cleveland, don't know if they get this one in or not.
  12. For someone who loves to cry about woke, you are pretty damned fragile in here yelling at anyone who offends you, which happens all the time.
  13. Some of the defensive shifts by the Sox in this series have had me scratching my head quite often,
  14. The thing is, even if the Sox fired Getz (which they absolutely will not and should not after he took this team for 102 losses to the ALDS) is anyone confident that Jerry would hire someone more competent? We could very well end up with someone who does a poorer job. The trade deadline was a total failure, but he did get us Peters, Vargas, Keel, Braden, and Meidroth. The reality is, the best bet is probably to let Getz continue as GM until Ishbia takes over and then the new ownership group can re-evaluate at that time. Fire him under JR and it'll just be another chance for someone in the organization to fail upward.
  15. Seriously, an honest mistake as I thought I was responding to Jake’s post. This site sometimes confuses me as I’m an old fart.
  16. One could say it’s gone off the rails. :rimshot: 🥁
  17. You have to correct a post using emojis? Good fucking god, this place. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️ *This post was approved, in part, by the woke police and has a sensitivity rating of 67.8.
  18. I just found myself pausing the radio on my phone once an inning and it both worked out well and was easy to fix. Well worth the hassle to avoid Darling and his sidekick.
  19. Luck is a good thing but Burke and the hitting have to rise to the occasion.
  20. COLSON - HE’S LOOKIN AT YOU KID!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.