Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. My uncle got them for me thankfully. Got them for his 2 Godsons haha Lucky for us, he never had his own kids
  3. No way, that’s bucket list stuff. When I was in college I was (and still am) a huge fan of the band Hum. They came to Carbondale but I was only 18 still and couldn’t get into the bar to watch the show, but said to myself hey these guys are from Champaign, they will be back. well, they never came back lol. Fortunately, almost 30 years later I saw them at the Aragon this past May Always go to the show if you can!
  4. The hamate bone injury is clearly limiting him. It affected Beni for a year and a half after he signed with us. He didn't get any semblance of power until the 2nd half of 2024. He got injured at the end of 2022. I can see the injury limiting Ramirez for part of next year too. By the time he's fully over it, he's probably gonna be 36.
  5. You should be ashamed, and I say that as the Oasis nostalgia target audience.
  6. He dealt with injuries this year and was pretty mediocre, and is gonna be 34 next year. I'm sure he'll bounce back some if he's healthy next year but the days of him carrying that offense are numbered IMO.
  7. Considering these players aren’t allowed to have their cell phone during games, Dave shouldn’t have shared this (didn’t know that rule)
  8. I paid double that for Oasis tix last year, no regrets!
  9. If you don't have tickets and want to enjoy the win with a lot of other White Sox fans, attend a watch party, especially those on the South side. Just a few - Cork & Kerry (at the Park or on Western), the Ramova theater with Josh Nelson of Sox Machine, Bourbon Street on 115th, Reilly's daughter on 111th, or your favorite sports tap. Southside will be buzzing so make sure to wear Sox gear. I'll be at one of those with a few friends.
  10. Is get in price still like 300? Crazy. edit: it is apparently now closer to 400.
  11. Kaner back at the UC tonight.
  12. I think what’s really fueling me during this postseason is that the Sox are handling two teams that are and have been their boogeyman teams. Houston was bad for most of the season and they took 5 out of 7 from the Sox, and honestly looked good doing it. Cleveland has been the grim reaper so many times in my lifetime, it’s hard to remember when they weren’t that team. just an incredible show of a team, they have just figured out the little things on the way of this season, and now it seems like every correct button is being pushed
  13. Imagine if Jose Ramirez didn't give them a huge hometown discount. I remember there were rumors he was gonna get traded to Toronto before he signed the extension. Their offense would have been even worse the past 5 years.
  14. I'll be at the game tomorrow and have plans at 5:30 on Thursday. For the love of God please sweep so I don't have to miss them (potentially) clinching
  15. I live near Rockford and I swear the Sox would have to win the World Series the Super Bowl and the Stanley Cup to get TV coverage
  16. Today

  17. If that team could hit at ALL in the last 7 years they'd likely have a couple world series appearances. They've been top 10 in ERA in 9 of the last 10 seasons, top 5 five times in that span. No top 10 wRC+ placements in the last 10 years, and multiple times finishing 24th or worse.
  18. Pham is not bringing down the vibes of the team. Cmon.
  19. Agreed and reading the story I didn't see anything that Pham could consider unprofessional or trying to get clicks. The story seemed pretty soft and light hearted to me. Just something to lighten the mood.
  20. Good Luck, fingers crossed.
  21. it was mentioned on the broadcast. hardly a state secret and i doubt they even had much more than possible location.
  22. ONE GAME AWAY FROM THE ALCS!
  23. I have tix for Thursday, but I will concede them for a clinch tomorrow. LFG!!!!!!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.