All Activity
Past hour
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I was at that game. When they announced in the 9th inning he wasn’t going to be there, I went through a roller coaster of emotions in about 5 seconds. First I was laughing my ass off, because I couldn’t care less about the concert, and then I was angry because I realized I was now going to have to fight traffic leaving the game. I was so ready to leave easy peasy after the last out. Then all of a sudden I was pissed at Ja Rule like everyone else, but for different reasons lol
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
On the train home from work with time to spare so I don’t miss anything. Let’s fucking go fellas. Win today and we are fucking for Sean tonight.
-
White sox getting more media attention
- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I don't want it to be true, dude is a hero of mine. But he was struggling for definite sections of his thoughts. When Hawk goes, it will break me. Like losing a family member.- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
This is what makes these moves all of the more impressive. What Ishbia is pulling off is COMPLICATED. He's out there pulling together work with agencies and firms that are notoriously hard to work with. Hell dude is EMBARRASSING the Bears, and is probably getting Warren fired as he runs laps around his achievements. And there will be plenty of time for little details as time dictates. Right now is the time for big picture plans. We can pick out our parking spots later.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Just got out of work. Can’t wait to sit down and watch this one. I have three words of wisdom I would like to emphatically share with all of my fellow SoxTalkers. LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Post of the thread.- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
It's very interesting to watch all the 3D chess moves toward making a new ballpark a reality. Lots of players involved: Amtrak, BNSF, Northwestern Medicine, federal grants, federal loans plus buying up additional land at the periphery of the railyard. All this going on while JR is still 100% in charge of this team such that Ishbia's plans can't be seen as undermining/usurping Jerry's authority.......and all of this without any veiled threats of relocation or requests for public money for a stadium. I know this will draw the ire of a certain poster, but I'd rather stick to discussing reality and not some delusional rants. There's certainly a valid opinion by some fans that the Sox should stay in Bridgeport. What happens to tailgating? How does this affect people who drive to the game? They've been at the current location for over a century, what about that history? How does that Amtrak facility affect Bridgeport residents? All valid concerns, but the last 30 years has shown the limits on this franchise if they stay put. Even after 2005, it only took a few years for that attendance bump to fade away....even with a 2008 division title.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
For 85 he sounds fine. Clearly not the man he was, but 85 is 85.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
In this clip, I thought he sounded pretty bad but then was pleasantly surprised with his home run call so maybe he's still got a little bit of juice in him. But he's 85 and has lived pretty hard. I've wondered/worried about how he's doing.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Sure, I'm not complaining about the Sox, just the way the league sets this up.- White sox getting more media attention
- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
This actually made me laugh out loud- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Yeah, trying to catch lightning in a bottle is not a good game plan for sustained success.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Maybe Ja Rule finally made it to town.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I love this guy . met him out in front of the old Arlington Stadium, and he was really nice to my nephew, who I was trying to get interested in baseball . it really helped.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
He sounds great.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Man he does not sound good. He sounds very slow, and struggling.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
This. I suggested Leo earlier in this thread, but more in a jest/pipe dream sort of way....there's no way it's going to be him.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I’ll get to see the first 45 minutes then should be able to jump back in around 6. Hopefully we’re up by about 27 when I get back on. I’m so freakin’ nervous/excited I can’t eat and just thinking about winning today chokes me up.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Not the Sox doing, in fact they probably had nothing to say in the matter. TV dictates all.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1Cmzc5DujT/?mibextid=wwXIfr- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Gonna have to miss most of this one again. Brutal starting times.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Don’t teams also make a ton just for hosting playoff games?- And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
*Jays (Sorry - had to) - ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM