Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. It's still amazing to me those 90s Cleveland teams didn't win at least one world series. Yeah they had the New York juggernaut starting in 1998 but '95-'97 were right there for them.
  3. That's not a bad comp. Their fans know what is coming.
  4. Oh there’s definitely a list worth gloating over (but Schriffen ain’t on it).
  5. Well obviously, but there is nothing there that tells us the Sox can’t compete/win this series. 2 very evenly matched teams that may ultimately come down to who doesn’t make the mental mistakes and can play clean baseball
  6. Not with Cleveland. Or abusive relationships. Which I feel like as a Sox fan I've been in one for all of my life 😂😭
  7. Pretty incredible that Warren has somehow managed to do LESS THAN nothing. Him doing nothing would have the Bears in a better position than they’re in now. Dude did worse than zero, which is almost impressive.
  8. They were so spent once they got to Tampa, it was almost unfair lol.
  9. Throw that stat out the window. Cleveland has great pitching and will be very tough. Doesn’t mean the Sox can’t win, but regular season head to head stats mean nothing now. Just ask the Astros.
  10. FWIW, I went up to the beach today in Michigan City and got this picture from our Zoo. Hammond is about half as far to Chicago.
  11. I mean this is the story of Tommy Pham for how many years now? Dude hasn't put up a full season positive fWAR (literally anything above 0) since 2019, and there is always is.
  12. The last week of the season was so intense I actually felt a sense of relief when they lost to Tampa.
  13. Sorry I have zero sympathy for Cleveland fans. They get to watch mostly very good baseball’s for 30 straight years, many hall of famers. Boo hoo you don’t get second contracts. Losers.
  14. Well luckily no one gloated about it, so you don't have to fake moral superiority.
  15. Right, because you weren't just out here campaigning for Colson Montgomery to lose his. GMAB.
  16. This is house money. Hopefully all of you believers put up and made a lot of money, because it was free money for those who believed all along. Just remember Gage and Soxtalk with those millions.
  17. I mean I guess I get it, as I have stayed in my hometown to work remotely when I could probably double my salary (or more) if I was willing to take on an office job in NYC on a daily basis. But Cleveland? I am going to go with my man Jo Noah on this one.
  18. Exactly. We NEED people at the ballpark if we want to play with the big boys long term.
  19. I feel like I felt after the 2008 regular season. Winning the division from the Twins was so rewarding I didn't really feel much when they lost to Tampa in the ALDS. That said this series is much more winnable than that one, Tampa in 2008 was a juggernaut.
  20. Easily the most pleasantly surprising
  21. I think I’d be a little disappointed if they lost to Cleveland because I truly believe the Sox have the better team. But I agree anything from this point forward is just the cherry on top of the most unpredictable season in history
  22. I thought Schriffen improved in his 3 years, he was really bad in his first year but by the end of 2026 I thought he was pretty good and should have been extended and would probably improve even more, I liked his exuberance and felt liked he really cared about the Sox unlike Benetti who grew up a Sox fan but I never felt like he cared that much about the team.
  23. Perhaps he, like me, has the ability to alter the team's performance based on which hat he chooses to wear, which room he chooses to watch the game from, etc. It's a lot of pressure in its own right.
  24. Why? Over the season our starters have a better ERA than there’s in our matchups with them. I’d much rather face them then what NY could throw at us.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.