Everything posted by Baseball Gal
-
Crochet DeJong Fedde Vaughn Pillar listed among Top 13 trade candidates at MLB.com
He has to keep it up the rest of the season to avoid being non-tendered, imo.
-
Guess Trade Values of Sox Starters
BTW, the one year he had control(2017) I thought Alec Hansen was probably going to be the best pitcher of the group. Unfortunately in 2018 he got injured in Spring Training and lost it again forever.
-
Guess Trade Values of Sox Starters
Lopez/Giolito/Kopech/Cease all had higher ceilings as prospects than the majority of the guys they have now.
-
Guess Trade Values of Sox Starters
Because sports fandom is a damn addiction. You can't turn away, even though you want to. I said I was going to quit this year but here I am.
-
I'm curious to know this history of Soxtalk
I joined in 2005 under the name southsida86 after getting a 30 day ban from WSI. WSI still kinda exists, as far as I know.
-
I'm curious to know this history of Soxtalk
Cue the Obi Wan Kenobi meme
-
6/30 Games
If someone is looking for positives with Montgomery, please let me know. Trying not to be negative nancy anymore.
-
6/28 Sox vs. Rocks 8:20 PM
Thorpe seems like one of those guys that will have mostly good starts and a few where he'll get absolutely lit up, and that is if everything goes right. A right handed Buehrle. (obviously not as many innings) EDIT: Spoke too soon.
-
2024 - MLB Draft Thread
The injury that Montgomery had. Its just possible that he isn't the same. I don't know if Montgomery is a speedster but given he's a corner OF I assume not
-
2024 - MLB Draft Thread
Montgomery gives me Jared Mitchell flashbacks. No thanks. And I think that Mitchell would have been solid if not for his injury.
-
6/27 Games
My feed was sucking on mlb tv so i turned it off. this is not funny
-
6/27 Games
watching the Barons again
-
Announcement......
If you want feel free to DM me. I'm 37 and have been out since late 2022. There's a reason people in their late 30s and 40s waited, but I don't want to put it out there outside of trans spaces. Since you have a trans sister, I will explain to you why I waited if you want to know.
-
6/24 - Los Angeles Peg Entwistles @ Chicago Resurrection Marys - 7:10 pm, Paxton v. Crochet
Yeah, they were good. We took public transit.
-
2024 MiLB Catch All
Yeah, I was asking because I was wondering if I was nuts to continue believing in him.
-
6/24 - Los Angeles Peg Entwistles @ Chicago Resurrection Marys - 7:10 pm, Paxton v. Crochet
Will be at the game. Can't say no to free Sox tix. First time seeing Ohtani. Hope Crochet makes him look silly.
-
2024 MiLB Catch All
I happened to watch his best start on milb.tv Then, idk what happened last start. I was actually wondering if I was nuts for still believing in him
-
2024 MiLB Catch All
Is Eder still a prospect at this point? I know his FIP and xFIP are ok but he's also going to be 26 in October and isn't exactly dominating AA, even using FIP/xFIP. https://www.fangraphs.com/players/jacob-eder/sa3014917/stats?position=P
-
6/22 - Chicago Chief Keefs @ Detroit J Dillas 12:10 pm
They need 7 position players and an entire bullpen.
-
6/22 - Chicago Chief Keefs @ Detroit J Dillas 12:10 pm
He could have a Bieber like career if he can get the fastball to average 92.5 mph or so. At this point I think he's a fine back end SP.
-
6/21 - Sox v Kitty Cats @ 5:40 CST
If Robert is loafing that's a giant FU to the Sox.
-
Rosenthal Article on Luis Robert trade value and yes others notice he's injured a lot
Lol
-
Rosenthal Article on Luis Robert trade value and yes others notice he's injured a lot
Rosenthal just said nobody is going to give up that
- Announcement......
-
Rosenthal Article on Luis Robert trade value and yes others notice he's injured a lot
please don't call me that, it's just Aly now.