Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. Free Agency doesn't start till December I Think or something like that. I know the teams have a while to negotiate soley with their players or at least I think they do.
  2. Chisoxfn replied to DBAHO's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    If Bartolo doesn't sign with the Sox, then he will be in Anaheim, Mark my words on that
  3. Chisoxfn replied to DBAHO's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Remember, no one should blame KW for being stuck with Thomas. If only JR let KW run him out of town. I don't care what anyone says but the Sox are stuck now with huge contracts with two freaking DH's and that pisses me off.
  4. Chisoxfn replied to DBAHO's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    That would be sweet, if they could move Konerko. There are quite a few guys I like on the Marlins of course I'm sure most of baseball does now, which will make it difficult.
  5. Eckstein is supposed to be moving to 2nd. I saw Kennedy interviewed a few days ago and he basically said he was gonna be leaving. Hinted at some goodbyes and such.
  6. I know Gaston wants to bring Molitor with him. Grady Little wouldn't be too bad either. He did a good job in Boston. Made a mistake in the end, but you can't necessarily blame him for sticking with his guy. McKeon would of took crap had Beckett given up runs, but instead he looks great. I look and see how the clubhouse was with Little and I know a lot of it has to do with the players, but Little had to be part of it.
  7. Chisoxfn replied to whitesox247's topic in SLaM
    Are you near the one in Ontario? Right now I'm pretty far from all of them but ashes are falling all over my car and stuff. Played football the last two days, although I probalby shouldn't of. Was drinking a lot of water cause your throat gets dry really fast.
  8. Here's my suggestion to all, think joke first. I don't think many people on here are trying to make personal attacks, usually stuff is done in jest. The people that were making personal attacks aren't here anymore. So Folks JUST RELAX
  9. Chisoxfn replied to 1549's topic in SLaM
    s*** a good day goes down the drain. Bears freaking win and I get on the board for the first time all day and see the s*** hit the fan
  10. Boomer won't be back.
  11. Mario still has all access. He was never big on modding. As far as me I've been moding for the last couple weeks, since "The One" was brought back out.
  12. I don't think anyone believed this, trust me on that.
  13. Trust me that ain't gonna happen.
  14. Sounds good to me. What is your take on Centerfield. Personally, I have never thought much of Rowand. I would like to see Reed get another year under his belt, and Borchard doesn't appear to be ready. What do we do? I don't mind Rowand/Harris/Reed/Borchard but if the Sox are gonna go young at 2nd I would have no problem bringing back Kenny Lofton. He wouldn't cost much money and he has great speed and would be a great teacher for someone like Reed. Rowand has never proven anything when handed the starting job and the Sox can't have a ton of holes. At least you know whoever is in center will be able to go get em.
  15. Chisoxfn replied to CubsSuck1's topic in SLaM
    Maxim and FHM I get FHM for free. I told them it was for the Offices of SoxNet.net
  16. 1 Pair of Vans 1 Pair of Old Vans 1 Pair of Baseball Spikes (Real Spikes, none of that plastic crap; great for breaking up DP's ) 1 Pair of Reebok Cross Trainers (Pretty old and beat up) 1 Pair of Football Cleats 1 Pair of dress shoes (Don't know the name) 1 Pair of dress low cut boots (Don't know the name) 1 Pair of Rainbow Flip Flops (Best Flip Flop Sandals EVER; Went to the factory down by my house to big this babies up. I think I wear these almost everyday. They have molded to my feet )
  17. Chisoxfn replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Foggy right now, which is ruining my plans of going to the beach :fyou
  18. Chisoxfn replied to aboz56's topic in SLaM
    Landing strip for me. No more though
  19. I've noticed one thing, free swingers get dominated in the playoffs cause the pitchers have that extra level of concentration.
  20. I like that idea. Lightenberg would be a very good replacement to the role Sully played in the bullpen. Then if the Sox sign someone to replace Gordon, the pen is in good shape for next year. The Sox can then concentrate on getting Colon signed and finding a new middle infield combo. After that try to move who you need to (Konerko, Koch, maybe Maggs).
  21. Cabrerra has to be playing shortstop for the Sox. I do not even want to think about Jose Valentin as the Sox starting shortstop for another season. Horrible OBP, improved defense, losing speed. At 2nd I guess Roberto is fine if its cheap, but I don't mind giving Harris a shot or signing a cheap vet that stays on the market. Maybe sign Adam Kennedy for 3 mill or so. All the talk down here in SoCal is that the Angels plan on signing Matsui or Tejada and moving Eckstein to 2nd. I guess Kennedy is a free agnet or thats what I have been reading.
  22. Chisoxfn replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    About 10 and then I turn on football for about an hour. After that I go play football for a few hours.
  23. Chisoxfn replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    Oh s***, Brando's back. Welcome back man. Lets just say the poster that called you voodoo ain't around anymore. Hows the acting going? I'm sure the Sox s***ty end of the season didn't help ya.
  24. Chisoxfn replied to GASHWOUND's topic in SLaM
    The End by the Doors, soley because that would really trip you out in either one of those scenarios.
  25. Chisoxfn replied to cwsox's topic in SLaM
    Hope you have a great Bday Tex. Since I'm assuming you got into that frat, I bet you'll have a grand old party

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.