Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goober

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Goober

  1. They should switch names with each other. 'Tyson Bolt' sounds raw.
  2. Goober replied to JPN366's topic in SLaM
    Someone get me the peephole video, I haven't seen it yet
  3. I'd still start him on my team
  4. For fun. And a ball.
  5. No, I just googled Rick Pitino peculiar extortion attempt and I was pointed to this thread, didn't know it was old. Since there were no responses I thought surely it must be new
  6. No responses, talk about awkward...
  7. Hmm, not much interest in your thread topic.
  8. QUOTE (kyyle23 @ May 25, 2009 -> 08:22 AM) Wasnt that shot highly debated because the shot clock didnt start at the right time, thus giving Fisher extra time? You're highly debated.
  9. Rump
  10. Goober replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    38-22-38
  11. Yeah well I can write letters backwards. Watch this: d b
  12. I wear my sunglasses at night
  13. QUOTE (BobDylan @ May 4, 2009 -> 05:19 PM) Come. Things you can say to your dog but not your girlfriend
  14. In a flash of the blade
  15. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 3, 2009 -> 08:39 AM) it's not illegal to jerk off It should be. With the frequency you do it, it is borderline aggravated battery.
  16. Goober replied to bmags's topic in SLaM
    Not likely.
  17. Goober replied to bmags's topic in SLaM
    Ouch, not a single response.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.