Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Catch All Anything Thread
QUOTE (qwerty @ May 27, 2011 -> 02:29 AM) I have been on this board hundreds of time... just me... no users... no guests... eerie in a way. I have as well. You just never PM/talk to me anymore you lousy skank. (then again.. I'm no longer jobless either)
-
6 man rotation
Wow... Mike is owning in this thread.
-
PTC Friday May 27th, 2011
Slayer.
-
Happy Birthday FlaSoxxJim!
Happy B-Day to a fellow alcoholic.
-
5/26 Games
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 26, 2011 -> 09:33 PM) Mitchell went 2/3, HR, 2 BB, 0 K. By far his best game of the year. didn't listen to the podcast, but I'm hoping that plate discipline is comming back.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 26, 2011 -> 08:45 AM) Really? I guess terminology must be changing. Nothing really wrong with Burrows and at least Bieksa actually will back up his s***. I gave you Torres. Either way, three guys hardly constitutes a "team full of goons and douchebags". And it's ironic since the Blackhawks play John Scott. The epitome of a goon. Oh.. other than the hair pulling, whining to officials and cheap shots, not to mention constant diving on the ice, he is a saint.
-
PTC Thursday May 26th, 2011
King Kong.
-
Happy Birthday juddling, Milkman delivers, & KyYlE23!
Happy Belated fellas.
-
5.25 games
Brandon Short loves hitting streaks. 26 game last year, and I believe he's at 18 this year.
-
Wake up, wake up, Sox win!!!
But this isn't the first of the month...
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
God I can't stand them. Hopefully Boston closes out Tampa soon as I still think they are the best match-up against the Canucks.
-
Hey Lawyers
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 24, 2011 -> 04:38 PM) Shack should have had a disclaimer on his post that he is not giving legal advice, that he is not been retained for the purpose of legal counsel and as such his post is nothing more than opinion, and should not be relied upon. That being said, in general consideration can include the fact that they are being given publicity (as publicity has value) thus the consideration part is fine. The real issues would be liability side (1) that they are releasing you from any potential liability of any kind for producing this and (2) that they will indemnify you and hold you harmless from any lawsuits due to their copyright infringement etc.) Not sure what the exact facts are, but potentially you could have copyright concerns if they are playing material that is owned by another source. If its supposed to be original music, release should absolutely contain wording that states they warrant they have full title and ownership over music and have given you a perpetual license to use, blah blah. I could go on and on, but as I said before, I may or may not be an attorney, but this post does not constitute legal advice, it is just opinion and should not be relied upon as legal opinion. Disclaimers are fun! This is why we pay you the big bucks! Oh wait...
-
5/24 Games
One of my favorite prospects to follow, Ryan Buch with a solid outing in his W-S debut.
-
PTC Wednesday May 25th, 2011
King Kong.
-
Alexei Ramirez, maturing hitter
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 23, 2011 -> 06:24 PM) Viciedo has more walks in 180 PAs this year than he had at Charlotte last year in 360 PAs. Hes never going to be the Hurt, but what he needs is to be able to lay off pitches he can't hit. That's what pitchers figured out about him last august, he couldn't lay off a high and inside fastball. Your learning grasshoppa...
-
5/23 Games
Brandon Short continues his hitting streak.
-
PTC Tuesday May 24th, 2011
Rios.
-
PTC Monday May 23rd, 2011
Rios.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (lostfan @ May 22, 2011 -> 10:09 PM) Bulls play like s*** on extended rest... I don't know why. The 3-day break is the stupidest thing ever, by the way. That should've been Game 4 I blame Oprah personally..
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (Real @ May 22, 2011 -> 09:52 PM) probably because his defense is setup to limit Wade & Lebron's opportunities, which is the correct way to defend this team. Bosh isn't as good as a scorer, but when he has nights where he's just hot, the Bulls can't win unless they lock down the rebounds. Tonight the bullls didnt lock down s*** Correct. You let Chris Bosh beat you instead of those two 10/10 times. He got hot, it happens he's a good player. He just as easily can get cold as well. Though I will say you can not give LeBron that much court vision. He is just too good of a passer.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 22, 2011 -> 09:47 PM) Rose made the wrong decision there. Korver was open, he forced it to Deng in the corner. His decision making has just been bad this game. Easily could of gave 4-5 easy buckets in transition. Not a good game for him at all.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (G&T @ May 22, 2011 -> 09:36 PM) Korver coming back. That's not gonna help. What a play by Rose! That was just breath taking athleticism.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
When Noah is your leading assist man with 6, that goes to show how the Bulls shots are missed or altered. (though Rose hasn't been very good at passing the ball tonight)
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
Just tremendous defense by both sides so far. Casual fan might deem it boring of course, but this is a joy to watch.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
Boozer is playing like he has the basketball I.Q. of Drew Gooden mixed with the softness of Andrea Bargnani.