Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 02:56 PM) Cough, Zoomslowik, cough. Yea, probably the only guy on this board (DBAH0 is up there too) who has a basketball mind as good or superior to mine is garbage... Yep.
  2. I hope Rose can average about 8.8 apg over the last 4 games to get to 8 assists for the year. I know he doesn't care for stats, but he would only become the 5th player in NBA History to average 25-4-8 in a season. The other four... Michael Jordan, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West and LeBron James. Oh, and looks like Ricky Rubio will be in Minnesota next season.
  3. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 09:56 AM) He has got to find a way to stay healthy. Ya I'm not expecting much from him after that surgery which limits his slider (which was his best pitch, think Liriano like) but hopefully he keeps developing that change-up. He could be useful down the line.
  4. QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 04:04 PM) EJax being a free agent next year with Boras as his agent is a main reason we are All In this year. No dout. We can only hope he really likes it here.
  5. About to lay a bet down with my coworkers tonight that the sox will have a better record than the Cubs by mid-season. I can already smell that 50 bucks.
  6. I missed the game except the 8th-9th inning. So I guess Edwin was dealing today huh? Resign him before he gets too expensive Kenny!!
  7. QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 08:03 AM) This bizarre. The baby came out black and Steve was like this can't be mine! Too bad he can't get with Fergie anymore.
  8. I'm just happy that we actually have an offense this season.
  9. I guess I'll say Rios too.
  10. I just want Ozzie to know his players better. You've been here for this long and still don't know Alexei isn't a great bunter (sure he'll get one down from time to time, but is not consistent enough) Pierre, Vizquel are the best bunters on your team.
  11. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 3, 2011 -> 11:48 AM) Poor JJ, he has been posterized so many times in his young career already lol Then Luol drains a three in his face after that.. LOL
  12. Well.. at least the Hawks play tonight..
  13. Well this game is all kinds of suck. Danks pitches the best this series and will probably get the loss.
  14. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Downtown tonight, then hitting the bars locally with this chick I'm tryin to get with. Lets get er done!!
  15. I haven't felt this good about our offense in quite some time. Ima go out and say we won't see many finesse pitchers (esp. left handers) shutting us down this year or many shutouts other than the King Felix aces of the world.
  16. It would be crazy to put in the bench guys 3 games into the season, with an off day on Monday. I wouldn't put it past Ozzie however, but I don't even think he would do that.
  17. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 06:31 PM) Tex to the HOF. Jesus about f***ing time. Now that's a guy who was criminally underrated.
  18. ADAM f***ING DUNN
  19. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 07:53 AM) Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to early for this. Hopefully he's healthy and ready for a big year but it'd be ridiculous to throw him back in the 3 hole after 1 game. This. I predicted he'll be hitting 3rd in the game thread before the game he had and still believe it. But lets wait till mid season to see if he's "08 back." Right now though, I want him and Rios flip flopped in the order, but that's another topic.
  20. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 03:16 AM) ADAM DUNN LOUD NOISES
  21. I think Jackson will have a big day as far as striking out hitters. (thinking 9-10 guys) Sox pitching only had 3 K's on opening day so yea.. get em Edwin.
  22. I'll miss your tweets when your gone soon Lillibridge.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.