Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jan 22, 2012 -> 09:24 AM) Now. And forever. For real this time
  2. Lmfao SIU lost by 43 to Wichita St. Pack it up and go home Lowery, you are an embarrassment to your Alma Mater.
  3. J4L's preseason favorite for "Most Awesomest Team Evar" just lost their 6th in a row. How can a team with Tyson "OMGZ DEFENSSSE" Chandler lose 6 in a row?
  4. Kyyle23 replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
    I love my wife for getting our snowblower fixed as a christmas present.
  5. http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattcherette/beavi...ad-in-real-life
  6. QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 21, 2012 -> 01:50 AM) Am I missing something, or was there not even a single post about the Cavs and Bulls game tonight. I know D Rose wasn't playing, but a 40 point ass whooping of the Cavs is still pretty awesome. It was an awesome asswhoopin to watch, but I felt like I was watching MJ era Team USA vs Lithuania. It was almost embarrassing to be proud of that win.
  7. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/...efense-approach
  8. Kyyle23 replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 04:34 PM) Enjoy your alone time your avatar makes me want to punch your face
  9. Kyyle23 replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
    Brian you can shove your *yawn* up your ass! This sucks, its gonna take me an hour to go my normal 5 min route
  10. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 08:22 AM) Testicle implant. fixed for accuracy
  11. QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 11:27 AM) Guys, I need some advice on Cowley....I don't know how many times I've wanted to shoot a tweet begging his cancer to come back, but I always stop.......I know I could just not follow, but I enjoy getting my shots in.... I'm just tired of him getting away with bringing this Sox stuff up over and over and over again.... The more you respond, the worse he gets. You just have to ignore him. he trolls twitter for people to get pissed at what he says
  12. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 07:14 AM) Usually it's the Dominicans with the false information not the Cubans. The Cubans usually have the false ages though. El Duque and Jose Contreras come to mind.
  13. Is there any suspension ramifications from the MLB for this?
  14. I want to meet J4L at a bowling alley and watch him struggle to go over 100 all day long.
  15. QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 19, 2012 -> 03:53 PM) So giving my opinion is trolling? According to many NFL experts Walter is the best RB of all-time.. So you are going to give me your opinion based off game film. Which has nothing to do with Michael Jordan. Your trolling is that you are giving your opinion(which you tried to present as fact in your original thread title), then trying to tell everyone they are wrong by using the lame "so did you ever see him play?" line of reasoning. I could say "did you ever see MJ play?" but I dont have to. The guys career and titles speak for themselves.
  16. im not clicking his links. this has to be a rickroll
  17. QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 19, 2012 -> 03:23 PM) I believe Walter was the most complete player to ever played the game Okthx
  18. But what does Rob Lowe think?
  19. Is it really the medical staff though? Hills ankle injury was horrific, I think it honestly took him that long to truly recover from it to actually stay on the court. I would tend to lean towards the money aspect
  20. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 17, 2012 -> 11:35 AM) The first violation iirc was something stupid and somewhat of a mistake, still extremely dumb of Bourne here. He his piss test showed he was smoking synthetic weed. Not sure how that is a mistake
  21. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 18, 2012 -> 02:44 PM) I don't believe it, they aren't a package deal anymore. The divorce isn't official yet. So they are like the polians
  22. In other news, Emilio Estevez is tweeting that Brandon Marshall was traded to the Bears for the rights to Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore
  23. QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 18, 2012 -> 11:40 AM) Jones is the 2nd best fighter. His skills are so damn amazing. Maybe one day we will see a Silva vs Jones fight one of the two is either going to have to drop down or move up for that to happen
  24. QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 18, 2012 -> 11:31 AM) Bisping will take the place for Munoz to fight Sonnen and the chance to get his ass kicked against Anderson Silva ( the best fighter ever in the UFC). Bones Jones says hi. Silva is great. I think Jones is a game changer
  25. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jan 18, 2012 -> 08:35 AM) That Tebow shoulder blade tatoo is actually a nice piece of art. yes, if you like to purchase your art from truck stops in oklahoma.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.