Kyyle23
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Christmas Present List
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 28, 2011 -> 09:18 AM) BULLS TICKETS!!!! AdiZeros for my basketball league... black/red. They are awesome. Cash - going toward a Nook Tablet (wife got Kindle Fire, so I'll go with this). NBA 2k12 Happy times. give it all back. you didnt want presents anyways, you wanted memories
-
Super Official 2011 White Sox predictions thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 28, 2011 -> 07:28 AM) D'oh. Really though, you could still be right. He could be traded in the 2013 offseason, KW has done crazier things
-
Super Official 2011 White Sox predictions thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 12:42 PM) Even if he puts up numbers close to what he has, he is looking at a much longer contract than the Sox will ever sign him too. Forget about Danks, he is already gone. Mark my words. John Danks will not be on the White Sox in 2013. Though I am sure that is just me being a blind homer again... In the category of words that SS2K5 would like to have unmarked ......
-
Catch All Anything Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Dec 27, 2011 -> 10:11 AM) I am stuck at work, but I did a search on my phone and saw the pics...pretty nice for the roller coaster she puts that body on... Hope Dworaczyk basically said she was fat in the pics lol
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/oth...rug-possession/ Hello meth/pills, my name is Sean Waltman. Nice to see you again
- Happy Birthday qwerty!
-
Christmas Present List
QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 27, 2011 -> 10:03 AM) One likely wouldn't be enough. You'll probably need two, and at least one microphone. this is the second Beck reference i have had in like 5 hours. Not that its a bad thing
-
Official 2011-2012 NCAA Football Thread
http://www.nikeinc.com/news/oregon-ducks-w...wl#/inline/6257
-
Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread
QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Dec 26, 2011 -> 01:04 PM) Well Id have to imagine he was involved with the Enderle pick and was responsible for bringing in Roy Williams so he can stfu dont forget Manamaluena
-
Adam Dunn is not done
QUOTE (greg775 @ Dec 26, 2011 -> 11:02 AM) Ugh. This is all part of the sports cliche. Blame the manager. Too easy to blame the players or uh, the guy who acquired the players. You think Ozzie did that intentionally? wow. Yeah Ozzie is the devil. And this has nothing to do with my opinion of the Dunn family situation. If his child is sick, prayers go to them. and this is pretty much all part of your cliche. Ozzie doesnt do anything bad, he is awesome, will win world series everywhere he goes, and never does wrong.
-
2011 Video Game Catch-All Thread
I am looking forward to beginning Zelda: Skyward Sword
-
Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Dec 26, 2011 -> 09:08 AM) Yeah, but I for one, will be honest and admit I would have been furious had they gone to McCown at any point other than maybe last week. I was pleasantly surprised he played this well, but admit I didn't even want him starting this week. I would have gone with Enderle before McCown. I am sure this opinion will be unpopular, but I almost like Bell as much as Forte, to be honest. He's looked solid at all phases nearly every time he's been given an opportunity. I liked Bell yesterday, but he was putting the ball on the ground too much
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 25, 2011 -> 11:38 PM) DeAndre Jordan is 4-12 from the FT line. How can you be an NBA player and be that awful from the line? the hell you say. he is an elite athlete
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
Rose with his first Sportcenter top 10 play of this season.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Dec 25, 2011 -> 02:34 PM) In 2000, Tyson was "Baby KG" and Curry was "Baby Shaq" And Chandler isn't in the same stratosphere as old KG. Unless the comparison was current KG. Chandler will never be in the stratosphere of any KG, old or new. Chandlers offensive game consists of putbacks and alley oops, KGs offensive game is on a completely different level. Defensively you can bring up some comparisons, but that's where it stops.
-
LET'S MAKE A LIST NOV-DEC '11
QUOTE (Tex @ Dec 24, 2011 -> 12:06 PM) I can't believe Cowley or Jay didn't make the list. If I interpreted this as anything other than movie villains, I think my(and many others) list would be much different.
-
Indiana Secretary of State Ruled Ineligible
QUOTE (Tex @ Dec 24, 2011 -> 10:43 AM) You are right, all he had to do was stop serving on a board and vote in the correct location. That is a very minor thing to do, almost of no consequence or inportance. Yet those two minor things may switch the political balance in Indiana and negate what the voter's want. All this over serving on a local board and voting out of his area. Neither of which has any consequence on him being in office. I agree the law must be followed, and when it is, not only will White suffer, but every voter who voted for a Republican majority in Indiana will be punished as well. Except for it being voter and election fraud, very minor. Do you really believe this guy just made a mistake?
-
LET'S MAKE A LIST NOV-DEC '11
QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Dec 24, 2011 -> 10:29 AM) Kudos. I'm not the only one to have John Ryder on my list. He was a relentless sadistic badass. He was. Rutger Hauer had a very creepy look about him in that movie
-
Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread
QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 24, 2011 -> 09:58 AM) okay...go on? So quickly you forget the Moses Morenos, Jonathan Quinns, Craig Krenzels, and Kordell Stewarts? And oh, btw, Hanie had a worse QB rating in 4 games than all of the previously mentioned QBs
-
2012 Cubs thread
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Dec 24, 2011 -> 02:48 AM) Kevin Goldstein says he has NO power though. Maybe more of a Darin Erstad. EDIT: After looking up Erstad's number, holy steroid 2000 season! Erstad hit .355/.409/.541/.950 with 25 HR, 100 RBI, 28 SB, put up an 8.8 WAR and an incredible defensive season. After A-Rod and Helton, Erstad was arguably the 3rd best player in baseball in 2000. and then his body totally fell apart
-
Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread
QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 24, 2011 -> 09:50 AM) I like Bell too. I liked barber too. But I like them a lot more as 5-7 carry guys than 20-25. No disagreement there. Unfortunately the bellcow is resting up
-
Indiana Secretary of State Ruled Ineligible
QUOTE (Tex @ Dec 23, 2011 -> 09:09 PM) Here's my yes but. Would the voters in Indiana have elected him if they knew what he was doing? Seems to me they would have. I hope the court's decision is as close to the voter's intent as possible in this case. And the whole shifting of power based on one guy's guilt seems too harsh of a penalty. What is the point in having the laws if you can just say "well, they were going to vote him in anyways. Lets just ignore the multiple instances of voter fraud he has committed"? Would we say "you know what, the US was going to vote in Obama anyways, who cares" if Obama's birth certificate surfaced and it showed he was born out of the united states? I sincerely doubt it. All this guy had to do was vote in the correct precinct and stop serving on the city board out of his district. He knew what he was doing
-
2012 Cuban signees thread Cespedes/Soler/Concepcion
QUOTE (Springfield SoxFan @ Dec 24, 2011 -> 09:44 AM) When is it anticipated that he will be declared a free agent? Probably in the next month, after he establishes residency in the DR
-
Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread
QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 24, 2011 -> 09:42 AM) do you guys think this is the worst offense ever trotted out on an nfl field? QB Josh McCown RB Bell WR Hester WR Bennett? is he playing TE spaeth bears oline. Hester is probably not playing. He didnt practice pretty much all week. The WR starters will probably be Roy and Bennett. Bennett I can live with, Roy...... I actually like Bell, every time he gets an opportunity he gets big chunks of yards. After him it gets a little scary. They just signed ex ND-er Armando Allen from the practice squad to be Bell's backup because Barber is likely out as well. Everything else is just sad
-
21 former players sue NFL over concussions
I have a feeling 10 years after Harrison retires, he will realize what he did to his own brain.