Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 5, 2009 -> 10:09 AM) still winning the "teams with hottest wives" division race. by miles and miles and miles. Those new yorkers can keep Hudson, I want to look at Mrs Kotsay
  2. QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 5, 2009 -> 10:07 AM) well i have no idea then. I really don't want Teahan to be our RFer. I want some dude that hits like 73 dingers and 600 rbi and s***. 200 SBs would be nice too
  3. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 5, 2009 -> 10:05 AM) Per cowley: Sox have announced that Mark Kotsay was given a one-year, $1.5 million deal to return to the South Side as a key reserve I think this deserves its own seperate thread who can do that? oh wait, thats me
  4. I think he is going to be Nix's replacement, not Kotsay. edit: wouldnt it be nice to have Gordon included in this deal with some extra Sox minor leaguers thrown in? Yeah I know I am dreaming, but when you dream, dream big
  5. the nix getz debate is now over. LMAO, greg is gonna freak out over another royal being on the team This could mean that Beckham goes to 2B and Teahen goes back to 3rd
  6. http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/adidas-cance...s-jordans-26819 bam, well that didnt work out like everyone hoped, now did it? official story
  7. Oh hey look, ESPN has a pitch by pitch account of Matsui's first homerun off Pedro. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs/200...&id=4624983 As if that matters
  8. QUOTE (greg775 @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 11:47 PM) I don't know why that would matter. There always will be some assholes on teams. What is a good team guy? Just asking. I really don't care if Pods comes back or not. Odds are he may not pick up where he left off. I just think Damon is a disaster defensively and would rather have Pods than Damon. If we acquire Damon, so be it. He is a grinder and the Sox fans will probably love adding a grinder to go with Getz. Have you ever seen a ball bounce off Damons head over the wall for a homerun? You keep talking about Damon being a disaster defensively, well Podsednik invented the term. I could care less what UZR says about either of them, they both arent very good defensively. Personally I would rather have neither
  9. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 08:07 PM) You know what, I just found a reason to like the Yankees winning it. Hideki Matsui. I really like that guy (want him to be our DH next year), and he doesn't have a ring yet. I thought I read that Matsui is either retiring or going back to Japan
  10. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 07:19 PM) He certainly has the stuff to do it. Santos is a converted IF right? We all need our own Johan/Nathan
  11. in true soxtalk fashion, I say this about Pedro: "Pull him. Pull him now"
  12. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 07:28 PM) $98 thou sure is an awful lot to pay someone to be a librarian. you have to ask how her salary got to be that high, you are right that is quite a hefty paycheck. However, I dont know her duties and responsibilities, and i also dont know the going rate of head librarians with her experience and degrees. But at the same time, 3 people were laid off, not 1, and this Xinos guy was against the library before it was built. And he stopped a Senior Center from being built because he didnt want poor people living near him, he doesnt seem like he has too many money problems so why is he so concerned about what the Librarian is making?
  13. Here is the link to the full story in the Daily Herald http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=325508 Xinos seems like quite a rich prick
  14. QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 02:50 PM) Well I don't think schools have any "right" to punish kids for what they do outside of school. That's just going too far and infringing on their personal lives. Sheesh, there's way too many people who "follow the rules" on this site. Kids who test positive for drugs(recreational or performance enhancing) are being busted for doing something they do out of school. I dont know if the "be good on campus and everything else goes" rule applies anywhere. If a kid is arrested for shoplifting, then he/she should be punished by being removed from whatever extracirricular program he is involved in, whether it be choir or football. Just out of curiosity, do you think those powderpuff beatdowns that have been busted in the past 10 years or so are within the schools jurisdiction? Many of those girls got suspended and expelled for some of the things they did, but it was all off campus and after school.
  15. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 06:04 PM) Wait, I just started looking them up, and they all seem to be chips of some kind. Are these chips supposed to be connected to a router, because this computer doesn't have a router. It's just a monitor and tower. this is what I have http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.pro...oduct_Id=179211 It connects directly to your USB drive, you put a cd in your computer to program it, and program the password and you are off. No need for chips or anything else as long as you have a USB connection
  16. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 05:58 PM) Just a feeling I have. Yeah, the Phillies are riding on the arm of a guy who didnt feel like playing until the season was half over. Its not like Pedro is totally emotionally invested in this.
  17. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 05:59 PM) Gracias. make sure your aunt gives him her password if she has locked her signal. I bought my wireless adapter for 30 bucks and havent had any problems
  18. QUOTE (knightni @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 05:13 PM) F8 is safe mode in XP. Not always. I have a HP pavilion with XP preloaded and F12 was my safemode. I had to wait until the HP logo hit the screen and that was my trigger
  19. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 01:21 PM) Dear Gamestop, In this economic downturn, where new graduates are exiting colleges without jobs, please consider this free advice: to maintain customer satisfaction, hire said college graduates (preferably ones with business degrees) and stop forcing me to deal with 18 year old kids who don't understand the simple "deals" you put out every week. Thanks, Jenks Seriously, I spent 35 minutes last night at a store utilizing their "bring in 2 titles and get X new game for $20 or the new Mario for $10" deal. I brought in 4 games to reserve Mario and L4D2. They (the 2 employees working) simply could not figure it out. After 15 minutes, they figured out how to give me the deal. Then they forgot that I had already put $5 bucks down to reserve L4D2 (mass confusion. how does it work if he put $5 dollars towards a game that now costs $20.00??). Then they forgot to give me the extra 10% for being an Edge member. And then the entire time they're doing this, they're completely ignoring the 5 other people in line behind me. In the end I traded in Mario Tennis Wii, Uncharted 1, Call of Duty WaW and Borderlands and got the new Mario for $7 and L4D2 for $7. Not too shabby. Oh my god I know exactly what you are talking about. I was in there on Saturday and I asked the kid which games qualified for the "2 games and Super Mario Bros Wii is 9.99!" deal(there is also one that is 2 games and it is 20 bucks). The guy moped around behind the counter for 10 minutes looking for a stupid flyer and the next 5 minutes moping around trying to find the website deal. he never found it. He just kind of shrugged his shoulders and I left.
  20. http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/was-dodgers-...bodyguard-26801 Nicaraguan Press says it was Padilla's bodyguard that shot him while shooting target practice
  21. I have to think any EPL or South America match has to be in the top echelon. Those soccer hooligans are nuts with their cheers and such. The pregame dancing in the New Zealand and Australian rugby leagues is pretty cool too
  22. DIRTY PICS = HUSH MONEY
  23. Kyyle23 replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 07:26 AM) I'm married with a kid... I dont remember what V is like. Thats because you were watching Nightline instead
  24. QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 4, 2009 -> 08:12 AM) I think I said that, not sure if it was on here or not. I figured it was you or NSS, couldnt remember which.
  25. somebody had mentioned that the Islam faith has stages of mourning, and they will act out at certain times during the stages of mourning(basically they said "this aint over yet" when the election riots were happening). I just wish I could see that smirk wiped off Ahmedinijoud's face

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.