Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. The Score just reported that Patrick Kane was arrested in Buffalo last night for assaulting a cab driver and refusing to pay his fare(robbery). He was with his cousin
  2. I am for it. Everything I have seen indicates to me that he is the Real Deal. locking him up through all of those ridiculous arbitration years is very beneficial to the club and gives the player security as well.
  3. Super Mario Sextape
  4. QUOTE (JDsDirtySox @ Aug 8, 2009 -> 10:37 PM) It is now being reported that Rios has a no trade clause, and a no trade clause overrides waivers... according to Will Carroll. Not sure how that works... but more and more things are pointing to Rios staying in Canada. Why would Rios want to stay? He can be dropped into a pennant race, or stay in 4th place in a city where he already has had some problems.
  5. QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 8, 2009 -> 10:15 PM) If you guys want to mock me for standing up for Jermaine Dye, by all means do so. He is not "atrocious" or "horrendous" in the outfield. You act like every ball hit out there drops. Jermaine Dye is a f***ing stud. You disgree with this?? Wow. Excuse me while I pop in my World Series tape. Well then, Im going to pop in my 1993 Toronto Blue Jays World Series footage and hope that Joe Carter is the starting right fielder next year.
  6. QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 8, 2009 -> 09:54 PM) He's not a great outfielder, but he's not "horrendous" either. Some people would love it if we could switch players every month. Guys are easy to take for granted. How could anybody blast Dye? Ingrates. LOL, Classic.
  7. QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 07:37 PM) Let's go. http://mike.westernave.net/chat/chatroom.html this
  8. Ricciardi is already complaining about the leak of Rios waiver claim. http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/678271 He complained all the way through the July 31st deadline and he is already b****ing about what is happening now. I dont think he gets anything done because all he wants to do is complain
  9. Kyyle23 replied to Rex Kickass's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 8, 2009 -> 07:22 AM) i'm not an expert yet but i would imagine it can't be good for you to have a heart condition and be on coumadin, zoloft, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and cocaine all at once oh absolutely. All I am saying is that cocaine wasnt "it", just part of it. And really, if he wasnt under the influence of cocaine when he died, im thinking it is the combination of the other drugs that did him in moreso. The cocaine in the days leading up to his death probably just kickstarted the process.
  10. Is there a negotiation window for this. is it on some sort of timer once a claim is placed?
  11. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 8, 2009 -> 07:16 AM) He can't stop himself from faaallllinnnn'! Too soon? He definitely couldnt stop himself the other day. In regards to him being too old to do his "moves", whatever. He took a misstep and fell off the stage, it happens, even to young guys and women.
  12. Kyyle23 replied to Rex Kickass's topic in SLaM
    Cocaine wasnt the cause of death, only a contributing factor according to the autopsy report, he was also found to be on a few hypertension and anxiety drugs. And he was to have hip replacement surgery the day after he was found dead, so he was on hydrocodone and oxycodone. Cocaine was part of it, but not the sole reason he died. http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainmen...0,3779585.story
  13. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 05:20 PM) "popcorn movie" is the cheapest, and stupidest way to describe a movie. When Jose Contreras walks 5 guys, only goes 3 innings and the Sox lose, nobody who actually went to the game would describe as a good "peanut and cracker jack" game. They may have actually enjoyed themselves, but common sense and people who are snobs about the quality of a product know it's a s***ty game. good to know, thanks
  14. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 01:50 PM) As stated above, RT and IMDB are both too filled with fanboys and haters to really get a good idea of how much you will enjoy a movie. That's why I've given up on mainstream critics and just do the crazy thing....go see it for myself if it sounds interesting. The main site that I read now is screenrant.com, and the owner of the site has just been abusing the film, the director, the trailers, the choice of actors. And he really enjoyed the movie, gave it 3.5 out of 5 stars, which makes me think that there is a chance I will like it. He doesnt act like the film is the second coming, he said it is just a good summer popcorn action flick. I can accept that another site I frequent for movies is www.darkhorizons.com, and this is what the owner of the site said in his opening paragraph of his review I know, the Tolstoy comment is overboard, but I have seen this guy rip apart some movies that are expected to be much better than GI Joe
  15. QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 11:53 AM) i never said that. gotta reread carefully huh, here I am thinking you need to write more carefully I knew what you meant, you worded it weird. whatever though
  16. Im not really in love with the idea of trading for a reliever who had tommy john surgery less than a year ago
  17. I agree with Balta, I think he is just getting his timing back. Against the yankees he looked much better
  18. QUOTE (BFirebird @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 11:02 AM) on espn.com as well. For a PTBNL. Who goes out of the rotation? Liriano? probably replacing Bakers vacated spot in the rotation
  19. QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 09:25 AM) Right but atleast in this case it seems like was just over the counter stuff... OTC stuff raises your testosterone level?
  20. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 09:45 AM) Just pointing out a well known and widely used barometer. pfffft Its not like im going to see it in the theater, but I wont avoid it like the plague when it comes out like I thought I would. Like the Fantastic 4 movies
  21. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 7, 2009 -> 09:39 AM) Currently at 41% at Rotten Tomatoes. I read reviews from a few movie bloggers that seem to have similar tastes to me. Rotten tomatoes does nothing for me, fanboys can skew it as much as haters
  22. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    Wow, GI Joe getting some decent-good reviews. color me very surprised
  23. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 11:01 PM) And I should believe that because I've never heard it from an athlete before? I accidentally used my practice bat I have never failed a test My trainer gave it to me, I thought it was ok Or, you can just be the Williams twins and get a lawyer
  24. I spent college drinking Natty lite and Keystone. Watery beer doesnt affect me
  25. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    The night dive with 6 gilled sharks was pretty damn cool

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.