Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Danks>Zambrano twice
  2. This is kind of morbid. I am going to go out on a limb and say it is going to be a surprise name. I think (unfortunately and sadly) Swayze will be soon, but I dont know when
  3. I know that Brandon Jennings avoided college, but I didnt know he was a complete moron http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The_Basel...randon_jennings
  4. I used to like the Heidenreich character on WWE, hopefully Matt can make a nice career so I can get a cool sig or avatar with his picture
  5. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 28, 2009 -> 12:02 PM) Blasting Hendry for this deal is just stupid. The complete lack of ownership direction means that without a third team to dump payroll on, the Cubs couldn't makea deal for DeRosa. There was no chance that Cleveland was going to wait around for that, plus they got at least one solid arm for that horrible pen out of the deal. if I were a Cubs fan I would be mad that DeRosa was traded to the Indians in the first place and replaced with the bums that they got(Bradley and Miles). There is no doubt in my mind that DeRosa would be the starting 2B right now and they probably never would have missed a beat when Aramis went down. But blasting him for not reacquiring DeRosa is pretty dumb. His hands are tied now, there is nothing he can do if the money doesnt match up
  6. I know that Konerko doesnt have much if any range, but if it is within his range he has picked it this year. i couldnt believe that was his 1st error yesterday, but he has had some pretty great stops so far this season
  7. More sad facts that I wish I didnt already know
  8. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 09:59 PM) Rewatched A.I. this weekend. It's a shame Kubric didn't direct it. What it could have been. Still a B minus though. IIRC they used his complete storyboard to "direct" the movie.
  9. I gotta say I love this for the White Sox too. DeRosa was killing the Sox everytime he faced them, I wanted him out ASAP
  10. So when I went to see Transformers today at 12:30 at South Barrington AMC 30, there were cops in a sectioned off Police Line Do Not Cross area with cones marking out certain areas, and there was some CSI stuff going on there. Did anyone hear of a fight or shooting there last night?
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    I thought that the original Transformers was equally as cheesy and hectic. I am disappointed that they couldnt clean up the rough edges of the first movie and deliver a superior film. The action scenes were awesome, but yet again there were times I couldnt tell what the heck was going on because of how close he likes to bring the action to the camera. The racist robots and testicle shot didnt bother me, and the humping dogs and robots were dumb, but I am not going to jump and scream about them. I wonder what someone like Nolan would do with something like the Transformers series.
  12. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    All I know is I just witnessed an oscar winning masterpiece in Transformers 2
  13. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 22, 2009 -> 07:58 PM) So you are saying that if he doesn't stay fit into his late 30's, he's a steroid guy? From everything I've heard and read, Pujols is a guy who has a work ethic second to none and works extremely hard to be in great shape every year. And I think someone said something about him getting bigger since his minor league days, well duh. He was 20 in the minors and still likely wasn't done growing. Also, considering he was just getting on an MLB conditioning and strength program, I'd say he was just scratching the surface of his physical ability by the time he got up the pros. All the same things said in defense of Sosa, Arod, McGwire, etc
  14. QUOTE (3E8 @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 02:22 PM) I don't think you did anything wrong. If you guys keep standings and even differentiate between regular and post season, there is obviously some level of competition. Jesus would've benched her ass too LOL
  15. really? Im in with Felix idling, no problems here
  16. Chat. Now
  17. QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 08:15 AM) And then kyyle went to the HR department to file a formal complaint and then ran home to apologize to his wife and children for looking at it more than 457 times. Daddy has a problem. her little wink is mesmerizing
  18. Church softball is much different than the Park District leagues I play in(in regards to pretty much everything, sportsmanship, playing to win, etc), but when I fill in on my buddies Co-ed team there is more of the "this is all in good fun" spirit. Apologizing is your only way to start, and from that point you have to show it won't happen again. I had to kick one guy off my team last week for complete and total apathy, and I just about had to kick my good friend off my Mens league team for some sh** he pulled this past thursday, and having that conversation with him was not fun, so I can sympathize with you in having to deal with a crappy situation.
  19. QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 08:09 AM) kyyle asked the mods if he should delete your sig for its adult nature. This is true. Shipps voted yes, everyone else voted no
  20. I saw that "frustration" vid end, I think it was on entensity.net.
  21. Does this bet between you guys get altered if a major trade happens and the Bulls land someone like Bosh?
  22. I think it is a hilarious article more than anything. I still think the Magic are going to be very disappointed in Carter and have to watch Courtney Lee become an even better player in NJ
  23. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 11:30 AM) I did miss this place but I have to say I felt a lot better about myself without the likes of kyyle,kap,NSS etc. bringing my self confidence down a notch on a daily basis. You need to hug a dodson today
  24. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 01:03 PM) Tom Morello's new band f***ing blows. The dude he has rappin is god awful and has no flow whatsoever . De LaRocha is all you got man GET ANOTHER f***ING RAGE ALBUM OUT BEFORE YOU GUYS ARE FORGOTTEN! If it isnt too late already really. RaTM toured last year, they arent forgotten. From what I am told they blew the roof off of Lollapalooza But I agree, we need a new album.
  25. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 09:37 AM) I was just getting ready to post I was going to be looking forward to seeing you defend this movie. The first one sucked, but I still might see the second one this weekend. Maybe you shouldn't expect a masterpiece, but I'm certainly not looking forward to two jar-jar bink characters and crude sexual jokes like a transformers with visible testicles. Im not going to defend it, people are going to hate it, I accept that. Sometimes movie franchises take a bad turn and recover, I dont think this is the end of the transformers franchise by a long shot, hopefully someone other than Bay gets a shot at it. If anything, I get to see a bunch of fighting robots, which will be fun. I know the plot and characters are going to suck, I just dont care. The cartoon sucked too, but it was fun because I was 8-12 years old and thats what was cool.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.