Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Well deserved. I havent seen him this untouchable since post all-star break 2005 through pre-all star break 2006. I am pretty sure he started the first game after the all star break in 2005 and shut down the Indians or Tigers with a 1 hitter
  2. Joe Morgan, busted lying, again
  3. Wow, I have to say some of the names on the bottom of that list surprise me. Mike Aviles, you couldnt get that guy out last year. Dioner Navarro, Brian Giles, Chris Young, didnt think they would be that bad
  4. QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 15, 2009 -> 12:04 PM) Bump back the 26th to a night game and play at 11 in the morning at Wrigley. Red Line doubleheader, Ligue style. I thought that was a line of meth doubleheader
  5. easy story for the beat reporters.
  6. QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jun 15, 2009 -> 12:09 AM) Hoods not on AM1000 anymore? Since Mike North started Webio a few months back
  7. they have been talking about it since Friday. Have they even done it yet?
  8. and you can put a fork in 08-09
  9. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 04:31 PM) That would break the Armageddon mark for all-time worst movie Physics. The Final Destination franchise has no shame
  10. This story just took a turn for the strange http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/towert...webio-boss.html
  11. QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 04:02 PM) Nobody gives a f*** about the Cubs. Seriously. I give a f*** when it affects the Sox. Seriesly
  12. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 04:09 PM) and I just got my answer lol, Im pretty sure whatever thread you asked that earlier had the exact same response. I just read this thread and got deja vu, thats why I asked
  13. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 04:01 PM) where did "bacon" come from, and can it go away? didnt you ask this earlier?
  14. LOL, Hawk with the Hell Yes
  15. lostfan, I dont know that I would be able to stay friends with that girl
  16. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 12:44 PM) According to his wiki page, Jennings was just to dumb to get into college though. yeah, but we are starting to see kids that arent dumb that are considering going overseas now, because they want to get paid. And this makes me wonder as well, why isnt this kid going to a major school for a year? If he is going to get his GED and compete in JUCO college sports, what is preventing him from going to a major Div 1 school?
  17. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 12:34 PM) The next Todd Marinovich? I was actually thinking more along the lines of Brandon Jennings, trying to speed up the process of getting into the draft.
  18. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 12:09 PM) No,6 titles isn't enough...no titles before the Jordan Era and none since. Those greedy Lakers with going on their 15th title and the Celtics with 17! You know what,6 is enough...let's go on a Cub like drought because 6 is enough! What was I thinking?Wanting an organization like the Lakers that want to win every year,what a greedy bastard. Oh man, the Yankees have 29 titles oh my god waaaaaaaaaaaah I should cry about other teams spending money waaaaaaaaaah. The bulls spent plenty of money on those titles, and you were inferring that they were cheap and didnt want more titles. Maybe they broke up the gang early, maybe they didnt. I remember Jackson taking 1 year deals and saying he didnt want to come back and coach, and Jordan saying he wouldnt ever play for anyone but Jackson(which turned out to be untrue but at the time, how would anyone know that). So what would you have done if your star coach and Jordan basically said they were retirin, Mr Greedy Bastard?
  19. I understand what Ozzie is trying to do, he is trying to spread the lineup out so it isnt all of his better hitters at the top and an automatic 123 at the bottom, but it is pretty ugly.
  20. QUOTE (Markbilliards @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 12:01 AM) Do people with peanut allergies really have it that bad that they can't be in the same park as them? Yes. My coworker developed a peanut allergy when she was about 20 years old(had absolutely no problem with them prior, one day she was sent to the hospital with her throat completely swollen shut) So many things are made with peanut products, and it seriously makes the allergic people itchy just being around that stuff,
  21. QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 14, 2009 -> 11:09 AM) Dye getting the day off: Podsednik lf Ramirez ss Pierzynski c Konerko 1b Wise rf Anderson cf Getz 2b Beckham 3b Buehrle p Ugh. Konerko protected by Wise in the lineup, never thought I would see that.
  22. I want a win and a brawt
  23. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 09:15 PM) I just think Kobe wants it more,you could see it in his face and that rubs off on his teamates,Gasol,Odom and especially Riza have stepped it up...Fisher showed us last night why Jackson still believes in him. Kobe hasn't had to take this series over because his supporting cast have played well,they are tough to beat when that happens. The Bulls as an organization suck,and I'm a Bulls fan,the way the ran out Jackson after their 6th ring was disgraceful,Krause is an idiot,we should've fired that fat ass and kept Phil,he's a hell of a coach. If Reinsdorf really cared about winning,he would've kept him in Chicago,gone after a top tier FA(Garnett) and build a team around him,there would be a line at the door of top players wanting to play for Jackson since he's a well regarded coach and a winner,that's the difference between Reinsdorf and Dr Buss,the Lakers' boss wants to win and doesn't mind paying for it. Congrats to Kobe and the Lakers,we could only dream of having a basketball organization in Chicago that really wants to win and puts up the cash for it. Wow. Overreact much Mariotti? 6 titles wasnt enough for you?
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    Encore has been running hellraiser for the past couple of weeks, so i watched it for the first time since I was a little kid. Dear lord, that is some hideous acting. The flashback scene with Frank showing up and meeting Julia before the wedding was hilarious, I was almost crying the acting was so bad funny.
  25. Kyyle23 replied to TLAK's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jun 13, 2009 -> 06:40 PM) Rowand always had the bat control though No he didnt. Manuel sent him down because he was so inconsistent.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.