Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Mar 7, 2011 -> 02:15 PM) THIS NEW THREAD. f*** it lets use this thread
  2. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 12:20 AM) Just saw this now, and it made me happy
  3. Bulls > Magic
  4. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (The Baconator @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 08:58 PM) I had my first Four Loko tonight. And second. And third. I've heard of these mystical beings for months while I was away on a Senate campaign but I never saw them. And they are glorious. Four Lokos with caffeine or without? To the drunk texting conversation, thankfully I have never had serious problem with drunk texting only a few minor text here and there.
  5. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    I watched every survivor up until the cook islands, and then I stopped for some reason. I watched it on Wednesday night, and am now hooked again.
  6. QUOTE (Felix @ Feb 19, 2011 -> 10:15 PM) I'd put that dunk at 4th best of the night. McGee's double dunk was easily #1 for me, in terms of difficulty and creativity. Either way it doesn't really matter who wins its for entertainment purposes only. Mcgee used his good dunks too early and it came back to bite him. Edit: And no one had any hope of beating Griffin in a fan vote. So once again it really doesn't matter haha
  7. QUOTE (Felix @ Feb 19, 2011 -> 10:11 PM) The first round was great, but it was painfully obvious the whole thing was rigged to put Blake into the finals. Had to get the KIA plug in somehow. He still had the best dunk of the night though(vince carter) so I'm not too upset.
  8. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 19, 2011 -> 09:41 PM) McGees double dunk was sick and then he topped himself with a triple ball dunk.
  9. Happy Birthday His Airness.
  10. Can't really pass judgement on this until you know if the kid had the talent to deserve to be on the team(from the article is sounds like it). It be unfair to the other kids if he got on just because he had no legs.
  11. QUOTE (joeynach @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 12:28 AM) I think another interesting question is that if the White Sox have success this year and reap the (financial) benefits of a deep playoff run, do they find a way to exercise that $15M option on Buehrle's contract that is set to vest only if he get (agrees) to a trade. My gut tells me with the way this organization works, if the sox and Buehrle have a both have a great year they will find a way to keep on of their own and get that option picked up. Isn't it just a club option anyway? That automatically vest if he gets traded, but the sox can still can pick it up whenever they want. I don't believe they have to find a way. Edit: Unless you're talking about just finding the money to do it, if so ignore this.
  12. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 9, 2011 -> 04:00 PM) 27 roster spots in a 20-team league? That's 540 players. Too much! There is 750 active roster spots in the major leagues. So this league just requires you to do some major research I'd guess.
  13. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Feb 9, 2011 -> 04:25 PM) I want to make sweet, sweet love to her. That's really the best reason I can give. That's the only reason needed to be given. I follow Katy Perry on twitter as well
  14. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 09:06 PM) Chicago Code....HELL YES! Main character is a huge Sox fan It was decent I think. I'll give it another shot. The cubs jokes coming from the main character will never get old though
  15. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 10:44 PM) People who say you should get over month long muscle strains by working out more. That's some backward logic. The Top 40 music playing everywhere. Who the f*** wants to workout to Justin Bieber and Katy Perry? Using your own Ipod can easily solve that issue?
  16. Lost every bet I made tonight: Steelers +3 Yellow Gatorade being poured on the coach Tails on the coin toss Over a minute 54 seconds on the national anthem Clearly someone was not on my side tonight
  17. QUOTE (ChiTown @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 10:36 PM) SUPER BOWL f***ING CHAMPS!!! Rodgers got his belt and the well deserved MVP. I'd like to thank the Eagles for their amazing comeback vs. the Giants for us to make the playoffs, and the Bears for "letting/not trying" vs us in week 17. What now Bears fans? chitown aka ChWRoCk2 What now Bears fans? Ummm I dont know, go enjoy your win don't call out bears fans. You beat the Steelers tonight, not the bears.
  18. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (kev211 @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 02:07 AM) I could beat Derrick Rose 1 on 1. in chess
  19. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    I could beat Derrick Rose 1 on 1.
  20. Grammar Nazis
  21. kev211 replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
    ISU just canceled class for tomorrow. Thank you storm, you can now stop.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.