Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I can't believe how "ready" he has been. I figured with his K numbers, he would struggle early on.
  2. United takes notice of Robert, now Barilla is on TA.
  3. His body language just screamed a guy with no confidence at me. I don't know if I am right, but it is what I ssee.
  4. Why DFA a guy if you can still option him?
  5. Seems like a good time to repost this.
  6. I wish. It was insanely hard hit.
  7. There hasn't been any updates for a few days now.
  8. He's not our best player, but he is easily my favorite player on this team.
  9. What should we add back? Lopez? Hamilton? Strop?
  10. Keep em coming
  11. Why it is that Jerry felt the need to go the media and not that the media came to him and asked about it?
  12. Tonight I took the over and took some HR odds. Got Merrifield at 700 Franco at 500 Soler at 340 Robert 460
  13. No one was giving that up for four weeks of James McCann.
  14. He is a free agent in less than a month. Who was giving up something worth more than what the Sox could get out of him?
  15. He pitches like a guy with no confidence. There isn't a huge difference between his velocities. His first year here his fastball was 94.5 on average. This year it is 94.1. He was at 95.5 in 18 and 19. What is really down is his slider going from 86.3 in 17 to 82.0 here. He was 83.9 in 18 and 84.1 in 19. His curve and charge are in his norms I think he is throwing nothing with confidence right now. He looks and acts lost. I think he could use the time to start over and hopefully rebuild his confidence against the camp guys instead of real major leaguers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.