Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 01:35 PM) They have never been a strong offensive team - their game has been defense - that's how they got to the finals a few years back. That and the Kevin Weekes factor Sorry, I'll stop now.
  2. QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 12:00 PM) Whaaaa ... ?? Confused. I-55 toward the city, exit Dan Ryan Indiana. Exit at 35th St. off the Dan Ryan. The exit takes you directly onto 35th Street, unless they changed the exit. If you exit at 31st Street you are already on Wentworth, and from there you'd proceed down past 35th ... or do I have the two exits messed up in my mind? One quick note... when you get onto the Ryan, DO NOT GO INTO THE EXPRESS LANES. Stay in the local lanes or you will not be able to get off at 35th street. KEEP RIGHT!!!
  3. QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 01:42 PM) http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforks/news/11915527.htm And you thought Durbin had harsh words. In all seriousness though does anyone on here know anything about the Devil's Lake project. Because Canadians are very very concerned. Never heard of it, but it is funny to hear the Canadians threaten the US economically as their economy is utterly dependant on the US consumers. Heck we should just cut of their US subsidized medicines and see how long they last.
  4. Don't forget to make your Picks to Click and your YNOT picks!!!
  5. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 01:15 PM) More people should do that. There are usually lots of good empty seats. It only makes sense... an empty seat provides no extra revenue for the park. Even a freebie has to park, get a drink etc. You would think that the season ticketholder would think of the other revenues coming in could help keep their costs down, but I digress.
  6. QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 12:04 PM) Yup, just checked on MapQuest. I was thinking of coming from the Ryan from the south, don't mind me, it would help if I read the post and got the exits straight in my mind, seeing as I've gotten off on both exits about a million times. Is it Happy Hour yet??????? Close, very close.
  7. You are all set now. What you do is hover over the picture, right click. Then down where is said properties you copy that url. Then when you get into the edit signature section in my controls you past it down with an in front and the same thing expcept add a / in front of the i in the tag after the picture.
  8. And I thought I had a lot of time on my hands
  9. QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 11:41 AM) Interesting but not a total shock. They are really shaking things up in Charlotte, I would not be surprised to see them sign a few veteran pitchers off the scrap heap. Damn he was rolling and then took that line drive off of the chest and was never the same again. Its sad really.
  10. 43-22, that's what is great about this year.
  11. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 11:21 AM) The thing is Carolina has not done a thing to improve. Let's see what shakes out after 2/3 of the players shuffle around. But you are forgetting the ex-Komet factor. Kevin Weekes Pwns! :finger
  12. QUOTE(TheDybber @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 11:03 AM) Is it a club option? Or another arbitration year? I can't remember. He has one more arbitration year to go.
  13. QUOTE(SouthSidePride05 @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 10:36 AM) Hey Steff, How do you know that about ticketmaster releasing more at noon and 5:45? And just curious, how many people do you think will be at each game this weekend? I might walk up, depending on if my brother gets off work.. I've gone solo too many times.. not as fun. Most major sporting events have sales like that. They hold back friends and family tickets til the last minute etc.
  14. QUOTE(56789 @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 10:25 AM) Im not going to this tailgate, but im wonderin. How early can you get to the lot and start. Me and my friends are goin to the Sox-Cubs game on friday the 24 and it starts at 3. We were planning on showing up at 12...or is that too early? Not at all. There will be people up there earlier than that.
  15. QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 10:13 AM) Wana see my id..?? The picture of Jakko and Dumbo will do
  16. QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 10:11 AM) anyone else think that steff is secretely brooks boyer? I know Brooks Boyer, and I can safely say that Steff is no Brooks Boyer.
  17. OK I don't get it. What is the big deal? I don't see any death threats or anything, why is everyone all up in arms? Yeah its stupid to ask for money for a drying cleaning when you make something like 170,000 dollars a year, but is that what is making this national news?
  18. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 09:09 AM) It had been suggested that Kelly somehow got into someone's dog house and after reading the quotes by Ozzie, I believe it might be true. "He didn't play good for me......I didn't get to see this kid pitch". Huh? IIRC, Kelly came back briefly and did struggle, but not to the point where they should've given up om him so soon. Something doesn't add up, for me. Oh well, he gawn. Sounded like he was still not healthy when he was up here. He was throwing in the low 80's at the time. That might be what Oz meant when he said he didn't get to see him pitch.
  19. Happy Birthday guys!!!
  20. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 09:06 AM) You could haul your sorry ass down here and pick me up. As crazy as you drive, we'd be back just in time for some beers before game time. Depends on traffic
  21. A great night for a tailgate... hopefully I remember my name when the game starts
  22. There is no doubt in my mind, there isn't a more important guy to get locked up long term on this team right now. Forget Frank and Konerko, AJ holds the keys right now.
  23. QUOTE(Al Lopez's Ghost @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 07:59 AM) SHOT! (And it's 35th and Bill Veeck Drive, Trib boy.) I can understand that one... Most still call it 35th and Shields.
  24. QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 08:30 AM) I know.. and I agree it's hype.. but it is a bit weird. Paul could have said a million things.. but that he's the "best" he's ever played with.. He said best Shortstop actually.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.