Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. BTW, I am stealing this story for my blog... I hope you don't mind Alex
  2. I know I am a couple of days early, but I am going to be on a flight to Las Vegas tommorrow, and will be away for a little while. Merry Christmas to everyone here. I love being a part of this great group of posters, and I have nothing but happy holiday wishes for all of you. Make sure your trips are safe, your in-laws are tolerable, and the beer is ice cold. May Santa stuff your stocking, and get your presants under your tree. And Maybe God bless you during this miraclulous time of year. Michael.
  3. Right now I would say, so far so good.
  4. Are there any other kinds?
  5. Seriously, there are about 3 guys on that list who might have NBA careers to speak of.
  6. OMG, that is without a doubt the funniest thing I have seen in a long, long, LONG time!
  7. And I am driving the car!
  8. About 5 times a week. I eat out everyday at lunch...
  9. The Beatles- A custom mix job of 1968 music done expertly by Hammerhead Johnson
  10. And in Gage-like fashioned you totally popped it up
  11. Happy Birthday and belated welcome to the posting top 10
  12. Its gotta be Gordon or Deng. Both of those guys have natural scoring ablitiy like nobodies business, and a work ethic to match.
  13. http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/teams/player_bio.asp...902&hubName=CHA Maggs career numbers...
  14. Look at Maggs numbers in the minors. They are a real good lesson in what projection of minor league numbers can get you...
  15. What led to unions in the first place? Supply and Demand. When labor becomes essential enough to the economy in the country, labor will get their reward. It is basic Macro.
  16. I don't know how true it is... but someone once told me that the Sox make them go 2 out of every three years. I don't know if that is BS or not, but it would make sense.
  17. Bring your wallet.... You are looking at $500ish if I had to guess.
  18. Hey I am not paying you to be on vacation! Get back to defending my freedom!
  19. http://www.nbc5.com/irresistible/4016145/d...382&dppid=65192
  20. southsider2k5 replied to whitesoxjr27's topic in SLaM
    Drive 30 miles east
  21. Exactly. Don't get me wrong, I love the way Aaron plays the game, but he has had one good year, and CF is the deepest position we have in the minors. We could absorb the loss of Rowand easier than Uribe over the next couple of years...
  22. southsider2k5 replied to whitesoxjr27's topic in SLaM
    It all depends on the wind direction...It has to be a dead north wind for Gary to get hit.
  23. It makes sense.... especially when you look at Prior and Wood's injury problems...
  24. southsider2k5 replied to whitesoxjr27's topic in SLaM
    Its snowing again in MC....
  25. Yeah, I was up there a few years ago. It was about 35 and it misted the whole game... My favorite things about Comerica were the outfield wall and statues, and the way they incorporated the Detroit skyline into the outfield view.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.