Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. To be fair, I am not advocating a trade of Jon Garland. I want him here, and feel that the switch will click soon. (maybe not soon enough...) But I am speculating on what the Sox will do with him...
  2. I certianly think it is a big possibility. The rumblings about Garland and his listening skills have begun, and under the KW era, that means he gawn. Plus he is getting into his arbit years and is going to start getting more and more money almost exponentially. I think we could see him go in a package for a RF and RP. I think they will make a splash for a big time starter, and go with a prayer for a 5th starter again.
  3. Yeah where are all of the "Dorn" bashers now?
  4. Wow, not to be mean, but Jim Bullard is a really cool surprise to see on that list
  5. Damn, get well soon Bull... hopefully this isn't serious.
  6. Stop it, now. I have no idea what all of the :fyou 's are for, but don't.
  7. Damn, my post is gone That was a damned good post too Oh well, I think I saved it as a word doc at home. I will have to go look it up. BTW Izzy, is there really a need to dig up threads this old?
  8. Guys, this is a common thing. Entire teams get placed on waivers to guage interest for offseason deals. I'd be willing to bet everyone got placed on waivers. The surprise is that he made it through.
  9. Happy Birthday!!!!
  10. I hope Sandy comes back, but if he can't what a great career!
  11. I am really excited to get these guys more involved in Soxtalk. Each of them has been a great poster for a long time (well except the Aussie, he bought us all vegemite), and brings a lot to the table here. Their names have been bantered about for a while, and it is great to finally give them some props. And then there is the critic, the rebel without a clue
  12. And he took 2 walks today. there has to be a start...
  13. *cough* sign my petition *cough*
  14. Mario, sign my petition
  15. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    It has a ton more storage space, and some awesome features. I 100% recommend it.
  16. Actually any PM sent on this issue, I want immediately. I don't know if the innuendos are true, but I have some major, major issues with some of the stuff that is being referred to, and if I don't find out exactly what happened, who said it, and why, heads are going to roll. I am that serious about this stuff. Whoever knows what happened must contact me. I am sick of trying to find out myself and not finding out anything.
  17. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Gmail is by invitation only right now. That is the only way you can join, is if an exsisting member sends you an invitation.
  18. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Thanks Andrew.
  19. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Googles free email
  20. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    bump
  21. Email Bryan er I mean Brooks
  22. Yeah way south TX around Brownsville.
  23. Where at?
  24. Wow. That is nice, and really expensive.
  25. Better hide your CD collection. At least "Its Raining Men" is safe

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.