Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harry Chappas

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harry Chappas

  1. Fedde should not throw another pitch for the Chicago White Sox
  2. I like the draft pick more to add money to the #10 pick next year and pay insane money to a prep kid at 10 to ease the burden of sucking and not being rewarded for it this year.
  3. I joined in 2003 my screen name was HSCBiggestFan (Hot Sox Chick), when she claimed that Kenny Williams was on the hot seat. Took about 20 years for the seat to get any hotter. I migrated from ESPN board and was member number 300ish I think.
  4. Harry Chappas replied to hogan873's topic in SLaM
    Lite Beer from Miller always satisfies
  5. Smith and Schultz are vastly different paths.
  6. Watching MLB. Wasnt Masrigal a 2B in college. Did they forget about him already.
  7. The most unclutch player I recall. Not sure how correct the hard work comment is. Has kind of mailed it in as much as Benentendi. IMHO
  8. I bet they package bad salary (Moncada, Benentendi) with Fedde and get little in return. 3 lottery tickets that they can claim are the next Tatis Jr.
  9. Greg I like anyone that doesnt s%*# on the southside. You and Lip need to meet up at the St Catherine smoker. AJ and Hawk were awesome there. Small room of hardcore sports fans.
  10. Why was Mendick even with the bag there. If hes deeper its an easy out. No reason to be in on Jeffers. Idiots Soroka sucks
  11. Why is he pulling guys early? Flexen Monday and now Thorpe......there is no reason to tank.
  12. Why did he pinch hit for sheets there? Eloy is no better option.
  13. Hopefully the cubs sweep them.
  14. I wonder if Kopech was doing his own thing and finally started to listen to folks. The pitching side of the docket sans the fellas that seat in the White Sox bullpen in this organization seems to be professionally run. Getz has some nice wins to hang his hat on....the minors have improved, organizational pitching is amazing, Fedde, Crochet...there is plenty of bad as well I know.
  15. Manfred ball really magnifies how fundamentally bad this team is at baseball.
  16. Should have him start. Maybe build something but god is he crumbles so easily.
  17. What did he say. I had it muted.
  18. Kopech and Eloy cant leave soon enough. Im not a fan of Moncada but I detest the other two. Just horrible baseball players.
  19. Kopech is so mentally weak. Full count guy squares to bunt he crumbles like a 9 year old.
  20. Well his trade value is slipping.
  21. I wonder what Eloy signs for as he is pretty much useless in every facet.
  22. All the momentum after T12 and we have to bunt
  23. Hang the L on eLoy and Lee.
  24. This team is so situationally awful.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.